Forearm Dream Explanation — The forearms symbolize two relatives or friends, like, for instance, a brother and an adult son whom the dreamer can rely upon or benefit from.
• A man dreaming of a woman with bare arms: Worldly life.
• Pain in one’s arms: (1) Sorrow. (2) A halt to all the person does or produces with his hands. (3) Nobody will serve the dreamer any longer.
Breast-feeding Dream Explanation — If a man sees himself having milk in his breast in a dream, it means material success and prosperity. Should he breast-feed someone in that dream, it denotes ill consequences for both people. If a woman sees a man suckling milk from her breast in a dream, it means that he uses force with her to give him her money. If a woman sees herself moving between other women and breastfeeding them in a dream, it means that she will never yield milk. If a sick person sees himself suckling milk in a dream, it means that he will recover from his illness. (Also see Milk)
Upper Arm Dream Explanation — The upper arm symbolizes the brother.
• Seeing some increase in the upper arm: The dreamer’s brother or his adult son is in good shape. The reverse is also true.
• Having a reduced upper arm: The dreamer is brainless and showy.
Child birth Dream Explanation — Childbirth symbolizes delivery from hardships and disease; separation from one’s folk and neighbours; comfort; relief; the settlement of debts; and repentance.
• Giving birth to a girl: Fantastic welfare or release from prison.
• A king (ruler or chief) dreaming that his wife, who is not pregnant, has given birth to a male child: Will lay his hands on treasures.
• A man dreaming that his wife has given him a boy: Terrible worries and people will speak ill of the dreamer or he might die.
• A man dreaming that a small boy (not a baby) was born to him: Will have a better share in the world or a booty.
• A man dreaming that an adult boy was born to him: He, or rather his wife, will have more prosperity, dignity, and strength.
Child birth Dream Explanation — • Merchants dreaming of delivering: Their capital will go.
• Travellers dreaming of delivering: Will carry light luggage.
• A person dreaming that his mother has delivered him anew: (1) If ill, will pass away, as the newly born are wrapped like the dead. (2) If a craftsman or a manufacturer, will encounter hurdles that will prevent him from carrying on his work. (3) If poor, will find someone who will feed and take care of him. (4) If rich, the wealth will not be kept or someone else will manage the dreamer’s fortune, like a child who must be under the tutelage of an adult. (5) If married, wife will no longer conceive. (6) If wife is pregnant, will give birth to a boy who will resemble the dreamer. (7) If a bondsman, will be favoured by his master, who will overlook or forgive his errors, but will not set him free. (8) If embarking on a journey, will not be able to leave the house. (9) If involved in a case or a dispute, the dreamer’s evidence will not be sustained by the judge.
Earrings Dream Explanation — If a woman sees herself wearing a pair of silver earrings in a dream, it means that she will conceive a son who will grow to be a pious man. If they are made from pearls, then her future son will sing with music. As for an unmarried woman, wearing a pair of earrings in a dream means marriage. If one sees a child wearing a pair of earrings in a dream, it represents beauty, though it is not praiseworthy if an adult or a man is seen in a dream wearing a pair of earrings or even a single earring. In their case, it means engaging in a loathsome and disgraceful action. Wearing a pair of earrings in a dream also means acquiring a knowledge that exalts the person and raises him in station. It also could mean having musical inclinations, or having a picnic. (Also see Gold; Ornaments)