Child birth Dream Explanation
— Childbirth symbolizes delivery from hardships and disease; separation from one’s folk and neighbours; comfort; relief; the settlement of debts; and repentance.
• Giving birth to a girl: Fantastic welfare or release from prison.
• A king (ruler or chief) dreaming that his wife, who is not pregnant, has given birth to a male child: Will lay his hands on treasures.
• A man dreaming that his wife has given him a boy: Terrible worries and people will speak ill of the dreamer or he might die.
• A man dreaming that a small boy (not a baby) was born to him: Will have a better share in the world or a booty.
• A man dreaming that an adult
boy was born to him: He, or rather his wife, will have more prosperity, dignity, and strength.
• A man dreaming that a girl was born to him: Will contract a debt.
• A man dreaming that a bunch of children were born to him: He should expect the traditional worries that cannot be dissociated from the education of children.
• A pregnant woman dreaming that she has given birth to a male child: Will deliver a girl. And vice versa.
• A woman dreaming that she has delivered a boy: Will ultimately have joy, receive good tidings, and get rid of a heavy burden.
• A woman dreaming that she has delivered a girl: Dignity, comfortable living, and abundance after hardships. She will become prosperous and know nothing but joy and blessings.
• A man dreaming of being pregnant: Will be immersed in deep trouble, but will be safe if he delivered in the dream.
• A man dreaming that he has delivered a child: (1) If poor, will get rich. (2) If rich, will have troubles and worries. (3) If a bachelor, will quickly get married, as normally, it is the wife who should deliver. (4) A relative will die.
• A sick person giving birth to a child: Will die.
• Poor or needy men, bondsmen, or worried persons dreaming of delivering: Relief from hardships and escape from harm.
• Merchants dreaming of delivering: Their capital will go.
• Travellers dreaming of delivering: Will carry light luggage.
• A person dreaming that his mother has delivered him anew: (1) If ill, will pass away, as the newly born are wrapped like the dead. (2) If a craftsman or a manufacturer, will encounter hurdles that will prevent him from carrying on his work. (3) If poor, will find someone who will feed and take care of him. (4) If rich, the wealth will not be kept or someone else will manage the dreamer’s fortune, like a child who must be under the tutelage of an adult
. (5) If married, wife will no longer conceive. (6) If wife is pregnant, will give birth to a boy who will resemble the dreamer. (7) If a bondsman, will be favoured by his master, who will overlook or forgive his errors, but will not set him free. (8) If embarking on a journey, will not be able to leave the house. (9) If involved in a case or a dispute, the dreamer’s evidence will not be sustained by the judge.
• A woman giving birth to a child from her mouth: Will die and her spirit will come out from her mouth.
• A man dreaming that he has given birth to a baby boy: (1) Will get ill. (2) Will be delivered from a certain worry. (3) Will get rid of a mean woman.
• A man dreaming that he has given birth to a baby girl: (1) Relief from all hardships. (2) Someone from the dreamer’s lineage will prevail over his folk. (3) Will hear some great news.
• A woman delivering a cat from her vagina: She will give birth to a thief.
• A woman giving birth to an eagle: Will have an illustrious son, if the lady lives comfortably. If she is poor, she will give birth to a soldier.
Earrings Dream Explanation
— In a dream, woman's earrings or necklace if they are made of pearls, they represent a gift from her husband. If they are made of silver in the dream, they mean a physical ailment, and if they are made from beads in the dream, they mean being let down by one's friends. Seeing one's wife wearing earrings in a dream means engaging in a profitable business. If a man sees himself wearing a pair of beautiful earrings which are mounted with pearls in a dream, it means that he will enjoy wealth, prosperity and comfort in this life, or it could mean that he will memorize the Holy Quran. If a woman sees herself wearing a pair of silver earrings in a dream, it means that she will conceive a son who will grow to be a pious man. If they are made from pearls, then her future son will sing with music. As for an unmarried woman, wearing a pair of earrings in a dream means marriage. If one sees a child wearing a pair of earrings in a dream, it represents beauty, though it is not praiseworthy if an adult
or a man is seen in a dream wearing a pair of earrings or even a single earring. In their case, it means engaging in a loathsome and disgraceful action. Wearing a pair of earrings in a dream also means acquiring a knowledge that exalts the person and raises him in station. It also could mean having musical inclinations, or having a picnic. (Also see Gold; Ornaments)