| |Nipple Dream Explanation
— The nipple
of the female breast in a dream represents one's personal wardrobe, or it could mean marriage. If water or milk comes out of it in a dream, it means finding a compatible husband. Otherwise, it may mean loss of a child or a sister.
Kissing a snake Dream Explanation
— (See Weasel)
Boy Dream Explanation
— (Young boy) Seeing a young boy
in a dream means receiving glad tidings. Begetting a boy
in a dream means worries, burdens or sickness, while giving birth to a girl in a dream means relief from distress or easing of one's difficulties. Carrying a young boy
in a dream means carrying burdens. Giving birth to a boy
in a dream also could mean having a helper. A beautiful looking young boy
in a dream also signifies good luck and victory over one's enemy. Seeing a beautiful looking boy
in a dream means that beautiful and pleasant things will take place in one's life, or it could mean satisfying one's needs. If one is called a teenager in a dream, it signifies the necessity to take a ritual ablution, or that something good or bad may take place in wakefulness.
Little boy Dream Explanation
— (See Child)
Young boy Dream Explanation
— (See Boy)
Teenage boy Dream Explanation
— (See Young man)
A Newborn Baby Boy Dream Explanation
— (Baby) It suggests grief and harships for the one to whome a boy
Kiss Dream Explanation
— • Kissing: (1) Wishes will be fulfilled and matters settled to the dreamer’s satisfaction. (2) Will triumph over enemies.
God Almighty: Will kiss the Holy Book or God’s Name.
God’s right hand: Will perform the pilgrimage in Mecca (Makkah) and kiss the Black Stone there.
• God kissing
the dreamer: His deeds are blessed.
a powerful or an authoritative person: Will replace that person.
a judge, a king (ruler or boss), or an imam (spiritual leader): That judge, king, or imam will accept the dreamer’s arguments.
• Being kissed by a judge, a chief, or an imam: Will obtain some benefit or recommendation from the latter.
• A kiss from a lady: (1) People’s sympathy and enthusiasm. (2) Greetings from a loved one.
• A kiss from a girl: A cup of wine (or liquor).
• A kiss from an old woman: Apologies for saying something wrong.
• A father being kissed by a son of his who has reached the age of puberty: The father will obtain some benefit from the son or from his own father.
• A father kissing
his son with sexual passion: The former has amassed money, which he wants to give to the latter. If the kiss was without passion, the father would obtain benefits and the boy
or his mother would fill his life with joy.
• A man dreaming that another man has kissed his eyes: Marriage is ahead.
or getting sexually involved or sleeping with a man with pleasure, excitement, and passion: Will have matters settled the way you want. The active partner will obtain whatever he wants from the other, in terms of good deeds, knowledge, or proper enlightenment. If there is no passion, it is the kissed one who will get those things from the active partner.
a boy: There is sympathy between the dreamer and the boy’s father.
a slave or a female servant: Will befriend her owner or employer.
a free woman: Will befriend her husband.
• A person kissing
the dreamer’s eye: He is a pimp and should fear God.
a beloved one on the lips: Will obtain one dinar (big money).
a beloved one on the cheek: Will obtain one dirham (a reasonable amount of money).
• A scholar or a savant kissing
a beautiful woman: Will read God’s words. If he is rather the worldly type, he will get what he wants from life.
or going to bed with a highly sophisticated woman with plenty of makeup, et cetera: Will marry a widow, benefit from her wealth, have children by her, and enjoy a prosperous year.
an identified dead person: Will benefit from the latter’s intellectual legacy or money or something he had done during his lifetime.
an unidentified dead person: Will acquire money from an undesirable source.
• Being kissed by a dead person: Benefits from the deceased or his heirs.
• Being kissed by an unidentified dead person: Will accept benefits or charity through an undesirable channel or way.
• Being kissed with intense sexual passion by a dead person, whether known or unknown: Matters will be settled the way you want.
• A patient dreaming that he is kissing
a dead person: Will pass away.
• A healthy person kissing
the dead: The statements the dreamer is making at this time are improper. He had better remain silent. (His words should stop, as the dead have ceased to exist.)
Kiss Dream Explanation
— (Love; Passion; Rose; Tenderness) A kiss in a dream means satisfying one's need, want or desire, or it could mean subordinating one's enemy. Kissing
a man or embracing him lustfully in a dream means getting hold of what one intends to acquire from him. If it is a lustful kiss, then it means accomplishing one's pursuit of benefits, knowledge, or guidance. If it is an amicable kiss, it means that the one who received the kiss will receive benefits from the one who kissed him, or learn something from him, or reap a new understanding of things through him. Kissing
a child in a dream means love, care and tenderness toward that child. Kissing
a servant in a dream means soliciting the friendship of her master or employer. Kissing
a married woman in a dream means seeking friendship with her husband. Kissing
someone in authority in a dream means replacing him in his function. Kissing
a judge in a dream means that one's testimony will be accepted by the court. If a judge kisses someone in a dream, it means that the latter will win a court case, or benefit from such a judge, and the same interpretation applies if a leader or a boss kisses someone in a dream. Kissing
one's father in a dream also means benefiting from one another. Kissing
one's son with passion in a dream means saving money for him, or building a business for him. Giving one's son a tender kiss in a dream means receiving joy or money from him or from his mother. Kissing
someone between the eyes in a dream means marriage. Kissing
someone's eyes in a dream means pursuing both heterosexual and homosexual life and such a dream carries a warning to cease such loathsome and unlawful practices before contracting unknown illness. Kissing
one's beloved from the mouth in a dream means money. Kissing
a woman in a dream means desiring her, or receiving news from one's beloved. Kissing
an old woman in a dream indicates an excuse or regret for a slip of the mouth. Kissing
a young girl in a dream means drinking a glass of wine. If a scholar kisses a beautiful woman in a dream, it could mean reciting the Quran, or speaking words of wisdom. If such a scholar is known to love the world and its pleasures, then what he has kissed in his dream is the world itself. Kissing
Allah's right Hand in a dream means attending a pilgrimage to Mecca and kissing
the black stone. Kissing
Allah Almighty in a dream means kissing
the holy Quran, or kissing
Allah's holy Name. If one sees Allah Almighty kissing
him in a dream, it means that his deeds are accepted. Kissing
an adorned woman or sleeping with her in a dream means marrying a wealthy widow. Kissing
a known deceased person in a dream means benefiting from his knowledge or inheriting his money. Kissing
an unknown dead person in a dream means that one will receive money from an unexpected source, or perhaps do business with his heirs. If a deceased person kisses someone in a dream, it means that the latter will receive unanticipated benefits. Lustfully kissing
a deceased person in a dream means satisfying one's needs, lust, or completing a project. If a sick person sees himself kissing
a deceased person in a dream, it means his own death. Finally, if a healthy person kisses a deceased person in a dream, it means that his words are not true. (Also see Rose)
Rose Dream Explanation
— (Blossoms; Kiss) In a dream, a rose represents a noble person, a woman, a newborn son, or it could represent the homecoming of a long awaited traveler. Plucking roses from a rosebush in a dream means harvesting honor, love, prosperity and blessings. Kissing
a white rose in a dream means kissing
a Allah-fearing woman. Plucking a red rose in a dream means kissing
a fun loving woman. Smelling the fragrance of a yellow rose in a dream means kissing
a sick woman. A bouquet of roses in a dream means kisses, one after the other. A rosebud in a dream means a miscarriage. A rose in a dream also represents an estranged wife, or it could mean a dying woman, a losing business, a short lived happiness, or a promise that does not last. Receiving a rose from a young man in a dream means receiving a promise that will not hold too. Seeing a crown of roses over one's head in a dream means getting married. Roses on a tray in a dream signify the pleasure of youth that does not last, or they could denote the temporary joy of this world. Roses in a dream also signify praiseworthiness, or enjoying a good reputation. Rose oil or attar which is made from the petals of damask roses in a dream means intelligence, clarity of mind, a friendly and a gentle person. If a sick person sees himself laying on a bed of flowers in a dream, it means that he might die within forty days, because forty days represent the life span of a rose blossom. Cutting off a rosebush in a dream means distress. Harvesting roses in a dream means joy.
Hunting Wild Animals that are Females Dream Explanation
— they represent men, women and slave-girls.
Delivery by an Expectant Wife Dream Explanation
— if a person sees his wife giving birth to a boy
whilst she is expecting in real life, she will give birth to a girl. And if she gives birth to a girl, she will deliver a boy
Grill Dream Explanation
— • The one who grills meat: (1) A tutor or educator of young princes, free children, and young girls
or female slaves. He teaches them a profession or a craft. (2) A surgeon. (3) A troublemaker and an antagonist. (4) A torturer using wooden, iron, and other infernal devices. (5) A looter. (6) One who takes people’s lives. (7) The one who captures girls
and women as war booty.
• Going to the cook of grilled meat to buy a well-done steak or the like: The dreamer will hand over his son to a tutor to teach and educate him.
• Buying grilled meat for a sum of money: Will hire a boy
or a girl brought up by a man of letters or a shrewd merchant, who will obey and act according to the dreamer’s will.
• Seeing an expert grilling veal: (1) Marriage of a bachelor. (2) Marriage ceremony. (3) New children.
• Seeing oneself grilling meat and selling it: Will collect money for the ruler through injustice and confiscation.
• Grilled meat: (1) A hint about what the future holds. (2) Coming relief. (3) Earnings and prosperity, even if it is poultry meat or sausages. (4) Triumph over enemies. (5) Will have more male children, especially if it was grilled veal. (6) A fat grilled mutton: Less money and earnings the hard way. (8) Eating grilled mutton: The dreamer will nibble at his son’s earnings. (9) Eating underdone meat: Trouble from the son’s side. (10) Grilling cow meat: (a) The end of fear. (b) If the wife is pregnant, she should expect a son. (11) Eating beef: Will meet the ruler. (12) Eating grilled veal: Earnings and fertility. (13) Eating grilled kid (baby goat): Will have a male child. (14) Grilled camel meat: (a) Fear will disappear. (b) A reference to a boy
versed in literature and overcoming all obstacles. (c) If the meat is underdone, the boy
will not be smart at his job. (d) Joy and prosperity. (e) The marriage of a bachelor. (f) Harmony and love. (g) The return of a traveller. (h) The cutting of one’s bread (end of livelihood). (i) Prison. (j) Complications. (k) The splitting up of families. (l) Fevers. (15) Seeing a grilled part of a camel talking to you: A favourable turn of events and escape from peril.
• Grilled poultry: Money obtained from a woman without treachery or wickedness. But if the meat was not well done, the dreamer will speak ill of her in her absence and be unfair.
• Any poultry, be it grilled or fried: Honest but hard gains.
• Dreaming of something which the dreamer knows is burnt in real life: Benefits through injustice.
• A grilled flank: Symbolizes women (because Eve is said to have been created from Adam’s rib). It follows that the side stretching from below the head to half the body is a reference to girls
and female slaves. The lower part is an allusion to boys.
• Eating a grilled side: Burdens, worries, and sorrow.
• A well-done grilled arm: Gains made by cheating on a woman. If it was underdone, it would mean absence.
• Buying a piece of grilled meat: Will hire someone.
• Eating grilled or cooked meat: (1) Gains, the hard way. (2) Fears, worries, and sorrow. (3) Illicit gains.
• A human being getting grilled: That person will be robbed or his life taken.
• Grilling a ram: Will fall sick and be jailed or tortured by the ruler.
• Grilling a ewe: Wife, mother, or any other female relative will be ill.
• Grilling a sheep or a kid (baby goat): Son or slave will contract smallpox or a similar disease.
Foal Or Colt Dream Explanation
— The foal, or colt, and the filly (the female) refer to the son and daughter or simply a boy
and a girl, slave or not. Dreaming of riding on a colt without saddle or reins means one will sodomize a boy
underage or a delinquent one or will experience fear and worries. The same applies to the filly.
Breast Dream Explanation
— (Woman's milk-producing glands) A woman's breast in a dream represents one's wife, progeny and a large property. They also represent honor and prosperity. Their beauty is her beauty, and their ailment is her illness. If one sees a woman hanging down from her breast in a dream, it means that she has committed adultery and that she will give birth to a bastard son. If a man sees milk coming from his breast, and if he is poor, it means that his poverty will end, his life will be a long one, and he will even carry the financial responsibility of caring for two of his brothers. If he is unmarried, it means that he argues about his fertility and doubts his own ability to conceive children. If a young woman sees her breasts in a dream, it means that she will bear a child. Otherwise, if a single young girl sees her own breasts in a dream, it means that she will get married. If a female child sees herself having matured breasts in a dream, it means her death. If a man sees himself suckling milk from a woman he does not recognize in a dream, it means a long sickness. Otherwise, if his wife is pregnant, it means kissing
his wife's breasts. Suckling milk from a woman's breast also means imprisonment and deprivation, stress and sadness. If an old man sees the breast of a woman in his dream, it means that he will hear bad news. If a teenager sees that, it means that he is in love. If a man sees himself having a female milk suckling breast in a dream, it means friends, children, or a wife who are of no benefit to him. If such breasts look hanging tall in the dream, it means either death of one's child, or it could mean that one will commit a sin. If one's breasts are dripping milk in a dream, they represent a woman who cares about her home duty, or it could mean falling into debts. If one's breasts are transformed into iron or copper in the dream, it means loss of a child. A growth in children's bosom or breasts in a dream means an illness, festering wounds, or it could mean an ulcer. The nipple
of the female breast in a dream represents one's personal wardrobe. Woman's breasts in a dream also may be interpreted to mean one's father and mother. (Also see Body)
Testicles Dream Explanation
— According to Al-Nabuls, the testicles are the center of pleasure and the organs responsible for hair growth. The left one, in particular, is where male children come from. They may also symbolize movement; endeavours; what a person lays his head on to sleep, like pillows; or certain pairs such as husband and wife, twin children, two trades, two chamberlains guarding a door, et cetera, especially female couples, like two sisters, two girls
, two wives, and a mother and her sister. Whatever happens to the testicles in the dream will befall those persons. If the testicles are severed, for instance, the dreamer’s two wives will die or he will divorce them. If he knows of two female patients, they will pass away, and so on and so forth. Other possibilities include an allusion to money, the purse, parity and equity, and the persons without whose consent a marriage cannot take place. One testicle could be a reference to a steelyard.
• Seeing one’s testicles inflated and stronger than they really are: (1) Will be protected from any harm. (2) Will have many girls
• Seeing one’s testicles having been cut or destroyed: (1) An amount of money is due by the dreamer, of which two thousand, two hundred, or simply two currency units are missing. (2) Will be deprived of God’s blessings, have no more children, and face hard times. (3) Will divorce. (4) Will betray one’s country for personal benefits. (5) Will lose one’s children. (6) Will lose one’s purse or money altogether. (7) Will lose the consent of the bride’s sponsors. (8) Will lose one’s family or other relatives. (9) Will no longer be decent. (10) Will contract a skin disease, in particular; alopecia (loss of hair), commonly called fox’s evil; or leontiasis leprosy, known as lion’s evil.
• A dreamer seeing his testicles being cut off or infected with a disease: (1) His foes will have the upper hand inasmuch as the situation looked bad. (2) No more girls
will be born to him. He will only produce boys. (3) Will receive compensation and damage for a life taken away.51
• Seeing one’s testicles in enemy hands: The enemies will reach the dreamer inasmuch as they are in control of his pair of vital organs.
• Seeing one’s left testicle having been snatched: The dreamer’s son will die, and he will have no more boys.
• Willingly giving away the left testicle to somebody: An illegitimate boy
will be born to the dreamer and will bear someone else’s name.
• Contracting a hydrocele (swelling of the scrotum around the testicle): (1) Will make gains and give them away to the enemies. (2) Will lose something.
• A woman dreaming that she has a pair of testicles: Might get twins.
• Seeing one’s testicles having been severed, though the penis is still there: Will have no more daughters.
Potter Dream Explanation
— In a dream, a potter represents someone who handles pots and pitchers, or he could represent a servant, a housekeeper, women, girls
or daughters. Seeing a potter in a dream also means pride about one's lineage, wealth, or beauty.
Gazelle Dream Explanation
— • Turning into a deer, a buck, or a gazelle: Will enjoy the delights of this world.
• Capturing a gazelle: Inheritance and abundant means.
• Owning a gazelle: God will bless the money the dreamer earns, and he will marry a noble girl.
• Introducing a gazelle in one’s house: (1) If the dreamer is a man: Will marry his daughter to a good person. (2) If the dreamer is a pregnant woman: Will give birth to a boy
• Eating venison: Will obtain money from a pretty woman.
• Obtaining a fawn: Will have a boy
from a beautiful girl.
Girl Dream Explanation
— (See Boy; Virgin)
Lark Dream Explanation
— The lark symbolizes a young boy
| || |