Boy Dream Explanation — (Young boy) Seeing a young boy in a dream means receiving glad tidings. Begetting a boy in a dream means worries, burdens or sickness, while giving birth to a girl in a dream means relief from distress or easing of one's difficulties. Carrying a young boy in a dream means carrying burdens.
Boy Dream Explanation — Giving birth to a boy in a dream also could mean having a helper. A beautiful looking young boy in a dream also signifies good luck and victory over one's enemy. Seeing a beautiful looking boy in a dream means that beautiful and pleasant things will take place in one's life, or it could mean satisfying one's needs. If one is called a teenager in a dream, it signifies the necessity to take a ritual ablution, or that something good or bad may take place in wakefulness.
Little boy Dream Explanation — (See Child)
Young boy Dream Explanation — (See Boy)
Teenage boy Dream Explanation — (See Young man)
A Newborn Baby Boy Dream Explanation — (Baby) It suggests grief and harships for the one to whome a boy is born.
Slaughter Dream Explanation — • Slaughtering a woman: The dreamer will have sex with her.
• Slaughtering a female animal: The dreamer will make love to a woman and deflower a virgin.
• Slaughtering a male animal by attacking it from behind: The dreamer will sodomize such an animal.
• Slaughtering a young boy and grilling him: The dreamer will be unfair to that boy and slander him, provided the boy is old enough to be the one meant in the dream; otherwise the dream applies to his parents. If the boy turns out half-grilled, the accusations will be false.
Delivery by an Expectant Wife Dream Explanation — if a person sees his wife giving birth to a boy whilst she is expecting in real life, she will give birth to a girl. And if she gives birth to a girl, she will deliver a boy.
Foal Or Colt Dream Explanation — The foal, or colt, and the filly (the female) refer to the son and daughter or simply a boy and a girl, slave or not. Dreaming of riding on a colt without saddle or reins means one will sodomize a boy underage or a delinquent one or will experience fear and worries. The same applies to the filly.
Sword Dream Explanation — • Finding the sword too heavy and dragging it on the ground: Influence will wane.
• The supports of the sword breaking or being cut: Will be deposed or isolated.
• Giving or taking the blade of a sword from one’s wife: She will give birth to a male child.
• The wife giving her husband a sword in its sheath: She will deliver a boy.
• Handing one’s wife a sword in its sheath: She will give birth to a girl.
• Being girded with four swords, One made of iron, one made of brass or bronze, one made of lead, and one made of wood: Will have four male children. The iron symbolizes a courageous boy, the bronze a lucky boy who will become rich, the lead an effeminate boy, and the wood a hypocrite.
• A man whose wife is pregnant dreaming of holding a sword made of glass: Will have a child who will not live.
Child birth Dream Explanation — Childbirth symbolizes delivery from hardships and disease; separation from one’s folk and neighbours; comfort; relief; the settlement of debts; and repentance.
• Giving birth to a girl: Fantastic welfare or release from prison.
• A king (ruler or chief) dreaming that his wife, who is not pregnant, has given birth to a male child: Will lay his hands on treasures.
• A man dreaming that his wife has given him a boy: Terrible worries and people will speak ill of the dreamer or he might die.
• A man dreaming that a small boy (not a baby) was born to him: Will have a better share in the world or a booty.
• A man dreaming that an adult boy was born to him: He, or rather his wife, will have more prosperity, dignity, and strength.
Sperm Dream Explanation — • Owning a jar full of sperm: Will find a treasure.
• Receiving hot sperm: Will get money from a treasure.
• Yellow sperm: A male child who will be ill very often or who is full of disease.
• Red sperm: A boy whose life will be short.
• Black sperm: A boy who will become the master of his folk.
• A black semen or sperm coming from the wife’s vagina: She will give birth to a boy who will dominate his folk.
• Holding somebody else’s sperm in one’s hand: Someone else’s money will come to the dreamer.
• Fire coming out of a woman’s vagina (in lieu of semen): Will give birth to a tyrant.
• Eating or swallowing sperm: A reference to water or mucus.
Lesbianism Dream Explanation — • Seeing one’s wife with a beard: She will never become pregnant. If she already has a boy, the latter will prevail over his family.
• A woman dreaming that she is disguised, looks like, or behaves like a man: Good or bad fortune and fear, depending on the condition of her clothes.
• A woman dreaming that she has a penis (or a beard): (1) If married, she will divorce. (2) More power for whoever is supporting her. (3) She is dominating her husband and retaliates to any reproach on his part, especially if in the dream she is dressed like a man. (4) If pregnant, she will give birth to a male child. (5) If she is not pregnant but already has a boy, the latter will become the master of his folk. (6) If she is neither pregnant nor the mother of a boy, she will never have children in view of her masculinity. (7) It could also indicate that she is a lesbian who uses her clitoris as men do their phallus in making love to the opposite sex. (8) If she is not a lesbian, is not married, and has never conceived, she will get married.
• A pregnant woman introducing her penis in her anus: Will have an abortion.
Little girl Dream Explanation — If a mother delivers a sick baby girl in a dream, it means relief from her difficulties. If she gives birth to such a child from her mouth, then it means death. A little girl in a dream also means a new world, while a young girl in a dream implies getting a new job. If a woman sees a little girl in a dream, it means that she cannot conceive children. If one hires a little girl to work for him in a dream, it means that he will receive glad tidings. If he hires a little boy, then it means bad news. Carrying a little girl in a dream is better than carrying a little boy. If one carries a baby boy wrapped in a swaddle in a dream, it means imprisonment or a sickness. If one is poor, then it means that he will live to an old age in misery. If he is rich and diligent in the dream, it means that he will lose his money and reason. (Also see Child; Young woman)
Child birth Dream Explanation — (Giving birth) Seeing one's wife giving birth to a baby son in a dream when in fact she is not pregnant means wealth. If a pregnant woman sees herself giving birth to a baby girl in a dream, it means a boy, and if she gives birth to a boy in the dream, it means a girl. Giving birth to a girl means relief from distress, while giving birth to a boy in the dream means distress and worries. If a sick person sees his mother giving birth to him in a dream, it means the approach of his death, for a deceased person is wrapped in a shroud, while a newborn is wrapped with a receiving cloth.
Incest Dream Explanation — • A poor man dreaming that he has sex with his young adopted child: Will send the boy to a teacher to seek knowledge.
• A rich man dreaming that he has sex with his young adopted child: Will donate plenty of things to the boy and will write a testament bequeathing all that he owns to the child.
• Having sex with one’s brother (or friend): Will become enemies and the dreamer will be harmed by the latter.
Ring Dream Explanation — • A ring with a gemstone: Power, influence, prestige, charisma, good renown, money, and other riches.
• A ring with a beryl, chrysolite, or peridot stone: (1) Strength courage, and fearsome authority. (2) A well-educated, polite, and pious boy.
• A ring with a bead: Weak and humiliating authority. A ring with a green ruby: A devout, shrewd, and knowledgeable boy will be born to the dreamer.
• Seeing the stone in one’s ring moving: Power and authority are about to wither away. Isolation is forthcoming.
Ring Dream Explanation — • A concave but solid, not hollow, ring: Welfare (invariably).
• Hollow rings that are filled or in which something could be hidden: (1) Wickedness and plots or assassinations (as something is concealed in them). Aspirations to something great and many benefits because their size is bigger than their weight, says Ibn Siren.
• A tight ring: Relief and comfort.
• Finding a ring: (1) The dreamer will receive money from foreigners. (2) The dreamer will get married. (3) The dreamer will have a boy child.
• Obtaining a ring with carvings on it: The dreamer will own something for the first time, such as a house, something to ride, a woman, or a slave, or will have a boy.
Incest Dream Explanation — • Having sex with one’s mother by introducing the penis between her thighs: Bad dream heralding acute poverty.
• Having sex with one’s mother, who is on top: The dreamer will die, especially if he is already ill, because the earth beneath which the body is buried is called “mother.”
• The same dream by a healthy person could mean that he will be well off throughout his lifetime.
• If, in the sex act, the mother was the operator: The dreamer’s children and money will turn sour, and he will become ill.
• Having sex with one’s little boy: The boy will be ill and some harm will befall the dreamer.
Dove Dream Explanation — • Seeing somebody’s pigeon (penis): The dreamer is an adulterer.
• A pigeon evading the dreamer or flying away to no return: (a) Divorce. (2) Wife will die.
• Cutting a pigeon’s wing: (1) The dreamer will swear not to let his wife out. (2) Wife will deliver. (3) Wife will get pregnant.
• Slaughtering a pigeon: Will deflower a girl.
• Eating dove meat: Will eat up a woman’s money. The ringdove is a wild, dominating woman, if not impossible at least difficult to tame. She is a liar and not quite religious. It could also refer to a lying boy. The turtledove is either a religious woman or a boy who makes an honest living.