Body Dream Explanation — Having a fat body in a dream means prosperity and knowledge, and an emaciated body in a dream represents poverty and ignorance. The body in a dream is what envelops and contains the human being. The body is like one's wife, a garment, a house, one's beloved, a child, a guardian, or a master. The health condition and strength of one's body in a dream may denote any of the elements mentioned herein. (Also see Foot; Leg; Skin; Teeth; Tooth; Thigh)
Body Dream Explanation — • Being fat and strong: Strong religious faith.
• Seeing one’s body as that of a snake: The dreamer does not conceal his hostility or animosity.
• Having the tail of a sheep: The dreamer has a lucky son who will survive him.
• Seeing one’s body made of iron or stone: Will die.
• An increase in the body without harm: Greater prosperity.
Body Dream Explanation — (Dwellings; House; State) In a dream, the human body represents his state, and its strength represents his faith in Allah Almighty. If one sees himself wearing the skin of a snake in a dream, it means that he will avow his enmity toward others. If one sees himself as a ram in a dream, it means that he will beget a son from whose success he will earn his livelihood. If one sees his body turn into iron or clay in a dream, it means his death. If one's body appears bigger in a dream, it means that he will prosper accordingly.
Hair Of The Body Dream Explanation — • Hair growing on a man’s body: His wife will get pregnant.
• A troubled person dreaming of having too much hair on his body: Will have even more trouble.
• A happy person dreaming of having a very hairy body: More happiness and wealth. The reverse is also true.
• Having hair on both arms: Debts.
• Hair on the palm: Debts and sorrow.
• Hair on the back of the hand: Money will go.
• More hair on the body of a rich person: More money.
• Excessive hair on the body of a poor man: A debt will complicate matters even further.
• A rich person removing the hair of his body: Will be despoiled of his money.
Hair Of The Body Dream Explanation — • A poor person removing the hair of his body: Will settle his debts by toiling, persevering, and asking.
• A rich person dreaming that the hair of his body has turned white: Will lose his money and risk total annihilation.
• A poor person dreaming that the hair of his body has whitened: Will be able to pay back his debts.
• Having the hair of an animal or a lion on one’s body: Hardships are ahead. The length of the armpit hair means that the dreamer’s wishes will be fulfilled. That hair is also an indicator of the person’s quality and generosity.
• Having plenty of hair under the armpit: The dreamer is a shrewd businessman, not necessarily a gentle, noble, or religious one.
• Having plenty of lice in the armpit hair: Many children.
Human body Dream Explanation — (See Body)
Leaving one's body Dream Explanation — Leaving one's body in a dream means that changes will take place in one's status, marriage, or property.
Filthy body Dream Explanation — (Dirt; Filth) A filthy body in a dream represents a sinful person, while a dirty face in a dream means a rare art. (Also see Filth)
Body lice Dream Explanation — (See Nit)
Body snatcher Dream Explanation — (See Grave digger; Exhume; Grave)
Hair of the Human Body Dream Explanation — It symbolises a man's assets. If he has merchandise or crops, it will increase or decrease according to the amount of hair he had seen. If he sees the hair shining he will become a destitute if he is wealthy. Or he will become wealthy if he is a destitute; if he is perturbed, he will become pleased; if he is ill, he will be cured; if he is in debt, it will be paid.
Limbs of the Body Becoming Iron Dream Explanation — If a person sees his arms, calves of the legs, clothes etc. Becoming iron it means he will attain along life.
Limbs of the Body Becoming Glass Dream Explanation — If any of the limbs becomes glass, the person has a very short life span.
Rubbing Oil on the Hair, Beard or Body Dream Explanation — Normally oiling of the hair, beard or body suggests beauty and elegance. But if excessive oil is seen flowing on the face or clothes, it suggests grief and sorrow.
Abdomen Dream Explanation — (Venter) The surface part of the body between the chest and the pelvis in a dream represents one's strength and health condition, wealth, or it could mean poverty. (Also see Body)
Heart Dream Explanation — The heart symbolizes the dreamer’s wife. It also refers to his courage, tolerance, forgiveness, temerariousness (guts), quality, generosity, endurance, and righteousness. Anything wrong in it in a dream applies to the body, as the heart belongs to the body and makes it live. But the interpretation of dreams involving the heart by the ancient Arabs was often paradoxical.
• The heart coming out of the body: Religious faith and fidelity.
• Emptying the heart: Truth will prevail.
To be Stained with Blood, Dung Etc. Dream Explanation — If the body is seen stained with blood, dung, excreta and all that issues from the body, it symbolises unlawful wealth owned by him or it means he will receive haraam wealth in the future.
Bleeding from the Anus Dream Explanation — If a person sees himself bleeding from the back passage and his body becomes stained with such bleeding, it means he will acquire wealth equal to how much his body is stained.
Blood, Pus Etc. without any Wound Dream Explanation — Bleeding without any wound means he will acquire unlawful wealth. Similarly, pus or blood gushing forth from a fountain in the body and such pus or blood staining his body also means he will earn haraam wealth. How much haraam wealth he earns depends on how much blood or pus gushes from such a fountain. But if the body does not stain it means he will be demoted from his present position. The degree of his demotion depends on how much blood or pus gushes out.
Garments, Burning Dream Explanation — If a person sees his clothes or part of his body on fir it implies that he will encounter some crises relating to his clothes or body. (This will be discussed in great detail in this book). If such a fire constitutes tongues of falme rising upwards it means harm will come to him from the king or uler. And if no flames are seen it symbolizes pleurisy.