Blue Dream Explanation — (Color) In a dream, the color blue represents distress, depression, enmity, or a calamity. (Also see Colors)
Shadow Dream Explanation — (Under the sun, in the dark, or otherwise.) In a dream, a shadow represents changes affecting one's life in the world and his elevation or abasement. A shadow in a dream also means guidance, repentance, true monotheism and contemplating the Maker and His creation. If one moves but does not see his shadow moving in a dream, it means abrogating the laws, discarding what is permissible, adopting what is unlawful, death, becoming motionless, or losing one's senses. The same interpretation applies if one's shadow disappears under the sunlight, or under the moonlight, or in the night lights, or if his reflection disappears from the water surface, or from any shiny surface.
Shadow Dream Explanation — If one sees his shadow dancing in a dream, it means falsehood, lies, stealing people's money, shifting one's faith according to one's personal interests, or that he criticize the conduct of Allah's Prophet, Sallallaahu-Alayhi-wasallam. Dancing one's shadow over a carpet in a dream means invoking evil spirits, speaking their words after being possessed by them, and it means trials, temptations and evil. (Also see Shade)
Eye Dream Explanation — The eye represents the person’s vision and discrimination between right and wrong. It also symbolizes money and children, as they are as dear as the eyes. The black eye refers to religion, the blue religious violation, and the green a religion different from all others.
• Having several eyes in the body: Excessive virtue and religion.
• Dreaming that one’s stomach has been opened and finding an eye in it: The dreamer is a hypocrite.
• Dreaming that one’s eyes are those of a stranger: The dreamer will go blind and be guided by someone else.
• Dreaming that one’s eyes are those of an identified person: The dreamer will marry that person’s daughter and benefit from him.
• Dreaming that one’s eyes are gone: The dreamer’s children will die.
Eye Dream Explanation — • A person in a foreign land dreaming that he is completely blind: He will stay abroad till he dies.
• Seeing one’s eyes made of iron: The dreamer will be in deep trouble and the center of a scandal.
• Opening one’s eyes to see a certain person: That person will look into the dreamer’s plea and help him.
• Staring angrily at someone: The dreamer will have spite for that person.
• Hearing with one’s eyes and seeing with one’s ears: The dreamer is inciting his family and daughter to commit sins.
• Seeing the eye of a man or an animal in one’s palm: The dreamer will get plenty of money.
• Looking at an eye and liking it: The dreamer will do something harmful to his religion.
• The heart having an eye or eyes: Religious devotion inasmuch as they were bright.
• Squinting: The dreamer is eyeing women with lust.
Eye Dream Explanation — • Dreaming that one’s eyes have been pierced: The dreamer will lose someone or something very dear.
• Seeing something white in or around the pupil of the eye or a kind of screen: Trouble, deep worries, losses, and loss of aspirations.
• An absent relative returning blind: The dreamer will die.
• Having “the black water” (glaucoma) in the eyes and being unable to see anything: The dreamer is shameless because, says Ibn Siren, the eye is the center of decency and shame.
The Eye Dream Explanation — It symbolises his Deen and his rightful conduct. The same applies to his ability to see. Any defect in the eye or the faculty of sight bespeaks of similar defect in his Deen. Any excellence in the eye or the faculty of sight bespeaks of similar excellence in his Deen.
Eye Dream Explanation — • One’s eye becoming dim: The dreamer is eyeing a friendly woman indecently.
• Having weak eyesight: (1) The dreamer needs people’s help and is going adrift. (2) The dreamer’s children will be ill.
• The eyes falling on one’s knees: Death of a brother and a son or any two other dear persons.
• Seeing a slave girl (the word in Arabic meaning “A running one”) or a couple of eyes flying rapidly in the sky: Will make money from business or a craft.
Eye inflammation Dream Explanation — (Disease; Ophthalmia) In a dream, eye inflammation means tightening of one's earnings, or it could mean heedlessness. Seeing one's eyes inflamed in a dream means that one's father or mother may fall sick. Inflammation of the eyes in a dream also denotes near blindness or suffering from a cataract. Any vision loss in a dream represents failing to properly perform one's religion, loss in business or an indication of the state of one's children.
Blind in one eye Dream Explanation — (See Antichrist; One-eyed)
Eye doctor Dream Explanation — (See Ophthalmologist)
Eye makeup Dream Explanation — (See Kohl)
Envy Or Evil Eye Dream Explanation — This is a good dream for the one who is envied and a bad omen for the one casting an evil eye.
Applying Kuhl or Surma to the Eye Dream Explanation — Applying surma to the eyes suggest the observer's rightful conduct in matters of his Deen. Applying surma in the eyes with the object of adornment suggest that the observer will accomplish a religious task as a result of which he will enjoy credibility amongst the people. Sometimes a perbond eye may sumbolise either his belonging, sons, brother or leader. Any excellence or defect in the eye will then reflect a similar excellence or defect in any of the above.
Eyelashes Dream Explanation — Eyelashes are a religious shield because, more than the eyebrows, they protect the eyes, which symbolize religious awareness. Whatever happens to them in the dream has a bearing on the subject’s money and children.
• Sitting in the shadow of one’s eyelashes, which appear like an umbrella or a canopy: (1) The dreamer will live in the shadow of one’s religion. (2) The dreamer is grabbing people’s money and hiding.
Incident Dream Explanation — Soon after that, I visited my father, and my friend proudly reminded me of his interpretation. Later on, I travelled away from home. When I returned to my town, I passed by a graveyard. At the gate stood a woman who was guarding that cemetery and whose eye was bandaged with a blue piece of cloth. I knew her, so I stopped and asked her about the news. She said to me: 'May God grant you a long life. Your father has passed away.' Then she took me to his grave, and I fell on it, crying and wailing, exactly as I saw in my dream. Thus, my friend's interpretation did not come true, for he has no hand in it."
Eyes Dream Explanation — If one's eyes become white in a dream, they represent sorrow, or loss of a beloved. If one sees his eyes white, and if the white veil is lifted in the dream, it means that he will be reunited with his beloved and his distress will be dispelled. The right eye in a dream represents one's son and the left eye represents one's daughter. If a father sees one of his eyes being transposed to mix with the other eye in a dream, and if he has a son and a daughter, he should separate their bedrooms. Eating someone's eye in a dream means steeling his money. Seeing one's eyes without eyelashes in a dream means defying Allah's laws.
One-eyed Dream Explanation — (Blind in one eye.) If one loses one of his eyes in a dream, it means that he may lose half of his wealth, or divorce his wife, or fail to attend to his religious obligations, or commit a major sin, or it could mean that he has wasted half of his life in vain. To be blind in one eye in a dream also could mean expecting something and hoping for its arrival, or it could mean loss of a brother or a son.
Tears Dream Explanation — Paradoxically, tears mean joy, but hot tears mean worries and trouble.
• Seeing tears on one’s face without having cried: People are speaking ill of the dreamer’s family and folk
• Having tearful eyes: The dreamer is saving money for religious purposes and does not want to show it.
• Tears flowing on the face: The dreamer will spend happily.
• Seeing the tears from the right eye entering the left eye: The dreamer will sodomize the son of his own daughter.
Blind Dream Explanation — • Being blind, then healed by a person: That person will lead the dreamer to the right path, help him repent, and serve his interests.
• A decent person dreaming of being blind in one eye: He is a true believer, and his testimony is genuine.
• A debauchee dreaming of being blind in one eye: (1) Will become half-religious. (2) Disease and worries will bring him near death. (3) Will be injured in the body, perhaps more particularly in one hand. (4) Harm will befall the dreamer’s children, wife, brother, or partner. (5) No more livelihood or gifts from God.