| |A Wall Dream Explanation
— A wall
reflects the status and position of a person if he is seen standing on top of it. But if he sees himself falling from the wall
, it means he is heading for destruction.
Wall Dream Explanation
— A wall
in a dream represents knowledge, guidance, cognizance, knowing secrets, judgment, or separation between friend. Standing by a wall
or sitting on it, and depending on its conditions in a dream represents one's own state. A wall
in a dream also represents a strong, wealthy, powerful and religious person. If the wall
needed urgent repairs, and if a group of people come to rescue it in the dream, it represents a man of knowledge, or the Imam of a mosque who has lost his control or respect, then some friends will come to his rescue and to help him restore his rank. If a successful businessman sees the walls of his house collapsing in a dream, it means that he will recuperate a lost treasure. If one sees a wall
caving over his head, or falling over other people in a dream, it means that he has committed many sins and unless his repents, his punishment will be swift. The caving-in of a wall
toward the inside of a house in a dream means an illness, but if it falls toward the outside in the dream, it means death. Seeing a crack in the wall
in a dream means that someone in the family will brace against him. Grabbing to a wall
in a dream means the nearing of one's death, pending how firmly one is grabbing to it in the dream. Grabbing to a wall
in a dream is also interpreted as holding firmly to one's interest in a strong person. If one builds a wall
then tears it down in a dream, it means that he will attempt at destroying someone's livelihood, or perhaps kill him. If one sees and recognizes a wall
in his dream, it represents a close friend who may die from depression. A wall
in a dream is also interpreted as a mighty person who cannot be managed except through kindness. Jumping over a wall
in a dream means reverting from being a believer to a disbeliever, or accepting and following the advice of a disbeliever. Seeing one's picture reflected in a wall
in a dream means one's death, and that his name will be itched on his gravestone. If a traveller sees himself returning to his house, whereby its walls are renewed, it means that he will get married. Seeping water from a crack in a wall
in one's dream means adversities and stress. (Also see Walls of the city)
Wall Gecko Dream Explanation
— (Lizard) A wall
gecko in a dream represents an evil person who is proud of himself, who encourages mischief, and dampens people's spirit to do good. A gecko in a dream also represents a backbiter and a slanderer. Getting hold of a gecko in a dream means encountering such a person. Eating a gecko in a dream means backbiting people. If a gecko takes a bite from someone's flesh in a dream, it means that someone will speak ill of him in public. A gecko in a dream also represents an avowed enemy who incessantly belittles his opponent and who drives from one place to another. (Also see Lizard)
A Brick Falling from a Wall Dream Explanation
— A brick falling from a wall
means a male or female member of his family will either get lost or run away or pass away.
Blood Dream Explanation
— In a dream, blood
represents unlawful or illegal money, or an evil act that will emanate from the person seeing the dream. If one sees himself dragging his feet through puddles of blood
in a dream, it means that he will finance his business from unlawfully earned money, profit from an illegal business or commit a major sin then be caught. If one sees blood
staining his shirt in a dream, it means that someone will lie to him, though he will not recognize it. If his shirt is stained with blood
or pus from pimples in a dream, it means that a thief will lie to him. If his shirt is stained with the blood
of a lion in a dream, it means that an iniquitous person in authority will lie to him and take advantage of him. If his shirt is stained with the blood
of a ram in a dream, it means that a rich, noble and a well respected person will lie to him, and at the end he will consent to accepting corrupt money. Seeing blood
flowing from one's body or from wounds is a sign of good health, safety, or it could mean coming home after a long journey. Drinking human blood
in a dream means money, profits, escape from danger, safety from trials and adversities, or it could mean committing a sin then repenting from it. Falling into a pool of blood
in a dream means that one will be accused of a murder or of stealing money. If one sees a valley filled with blood
in a dream, it means that he may be killed in that locality. If one sees blood
emanating out of his body without cupping or cuts in a dream, it means giving money to someone . If he is a poor person, then it means receiving money from someone. If one sees himself falling into a cistern which is filled with blood
in a dream, it means that someone is seeking revenge from him. Blood
in ajar represents a woman in menstruation. Blood
in a dream also represents one's life, strength, wealth, business, helpers, clothing, earning praise or blame, weak points, unlawful food, lack of benefits, loss of business or money or esteem, inability to draw benefits from one's usual close ones, such as a father, a son, or a business partner, separation through death from one's beloveds or dear one's, such as wife or a kin. One's blood
in a dream also represents his own Satan, or an enemy that dwells inside his house. Drinking one's own blood
in a dream means paying one's debts with second loan, or vanquishing one's enemy. Bleeding naturally in a dream means peace and comfort. Excess bleeding in a dream means the opposite. The bleeding of an unwed woman means finding a husband. Bleeding of a pregnant woman in a dream means a miscarriage and for an elderly woman, bleeding means an illness. If one sees blood
coming from his anus in a dream, it means that he is tainted with the consequences of an evil act, or it could mean a bad deal, or that he has earned unlawful money then walked out of such a deal. To bleed in a dream also means being a spendthrift, a money wasting family, or it could mean suffering from a venereal disease. (Also see Vascular blockage)
Blood Dream Explanation
— Spilt blood
symbolizes disease or rather a plague, an epidemic. A small quantity of blood
, as in an expectoration, refers to the household or those members of the family living under the dreamer’s roof and other relatives (in some cases, those amongst them who are squandering the dreamer’s money). It also means evil that will ultimately be driven away. Vomiting blood
is a sign that the dreamer will repent after committing a sin or holding undue money and that he will discharge whatever he had been entrusted with. Blood also represents the dreamer’s life, power, money, lord, sponsor, helpers, or clothes that cover his body and make him look decent or earn him people’s praise. It could also symbolize his semen, which weakens him every time it comes out. Likewise, it could refer to illicit gains or to whoever has eaten up money that was not his. Excessive bleeding or a haemorrhage means that support and assistance will be impeded or stalled on the part of the father, the son, or the partner or that the dreamer will sell some of his indispensable clothes or be separated from a beloved one (wife, et cetera). It could also mean troubles and unhappiness. Blood refers as well to the person’s good or bad genie that runs in him like the bloodstream. When seen in a jar or any container, blood
represents menstruation. The cover of that jar or whatever is used to stuff its aperture is the cotton or hygienic towel. In some cases, blood
symbolizes what could not happen to a human being unless dead, like red blood
from a patient turning blue or yellow.
• Splashing in blood: The dreamer is being financed and is dealing with dirty money or is indulging in a major sin.
• Seeing blood
on one’s clothes: Somebody is lying to the dreamer.
• Seeing one’s shirt stained with blood
of unknown origin or without having felt it coming: The dreamer is being lied to without knowing it or suspecting anything.
• The shirt stained with the blood
of a cat: A thief is lying to the dreamer.
• The shirt stained with lion blood: An unjust and wanton chief or ruler is lying to the dreamer.
• The shirt stained with ram blood: An honest, rich, and almost invincible man is lying to the dreamer, after which the latter will obtain as much illicit money as there was blood
oozing out of the skin: (1) Health and safety. (2) Will return home safe and sound from a journey.
• Seeing blood
coming out of one’s body and looking at the wounds: (1) Will be healthy and wealthy. (2) Will return safe and sound from a journey to find joy, happiness, and welfare. However, it must be pointed out that if the blood
coming out from the person’s body was superfluous or unwanted, the dream would augur well, unlike dreams with excessive bleeding or haemorrhage.
• Drinking one’s own blood: (1) Worries and hardships. (2) Will settle a debt by contracting another one. (3) Victory over the enemy.
• Drinking someone else’s blood: (1) Money and benefits. (2) Will be safe from all intrigues and hardships. (3) Will refrain from a sin.
• Falling in a blood
well: Will be unfortunately involved in a crime or plagued with illicit money.
• Seeing a sea of blood
at one’s place or shop: The dreamer’s blood
will be shed there.
coming out of the dreamer’s body without there being any bleeding or bloodletting, cupping, or wound of any kind: (1) If he is rich, money will come out of the dreamer’s pocket, as much as there was blood
. (2) If he is poor, he will have as many benefits as there was blood
• Falling in a vat or large vessel, a jar, or a pit full of blood: Excitement.
• The blood
of a woman having her menses: (1) For a single woman: A husband. (2) For a pregnant woman: Abortion. (3) For a woman having given up all hope of having her menses: Disease.
springing out of the rectum: (1) Will refrain from a sin. (2) If getting stained with it: Will pay a bribe or something unclean. (3) Haemorrhoids.
Blood disease Dream Explanation
— If one is presented in his dream with red unripened dates, then they represent some type of blood
disease where the red cells exceed the white cells in number. (Also see Dates)
Blood letting Dream Explanation
— (See Cupping)
Blood ties Dream Explanation
— (Debts; Veins)
Blood, Pus Etc. without any Wound Dream Explanation
— Bleeding without any wound means he will acquire unlawful wealth. Similarly, pus or blood
gushing forth from a fountain in the body and such pus or blood
staining his body also means he will earn haraam wealth. How much haraam wealth he earns depends on how much blood
or pus gushes from such a fountain. But if the body does not stain it means he will be demoted from his present position. The degree of his demotion depends on how much blood
or pus gushes out.
To be Stained with Blood, Dung Etc. Dream Explanation
— If the body is seen stained with blood
, dung, excreta and all that issues from the body, it symbolises unlawful wealth owned by him or it means he will receive haraam wealth in the future.
Drawing Blood from the Vein Dream Explanation
— It implies a person losing part of his wealth to the king or authorities.
Blood in a Cup, Bowl or Tray Dream Explanation
— This symbolises sickness and the spending of one's wealth on some woman. Some say spending it on onseself.
• Seeing Menstrual Blood: Lies And Falsehood Dream Explanation
— • A woman dreaming that she has her period: Will obtain money, as much as there was blood
• Seeing one’s wife in menstruation: Obstacles or deadlock. If the lady is particularly virtuous, the dreamer will face a religious dilemma.
• A man seeing himself menstruating: (1) Will no longer be religious. (2) Will marry or have sex with a prohibited relative.
• A woman or a man dreaming that she/he has washed thoroughly and dressed after having her/his menses: Will be successful in both worldly and religious matters.
• Having sex with a woman in menstruation whose vaginal secretions flow on the dreamer: Will obtain money.
• A sterile woman dreaming that she is having her menses: Will conceive (in view of verse 71 in the Quranic chapter “Hud,” which says: “And his wife, standing by, laughed [in the sense of had her menses]; so We gave her good tidings [of the birth] of Isaac, and, after Isaac, of Jacob.”)
• A child dreaming that she has her menses: She will be deflowered.
• A young girl dreaming that she has her period: Will get married.
• An old woman or a little girl dreaming that she has her menses: She will die.
Bleeding nose Dream Explanation
— A bleeding nose in a dream means unlawful money, or it could mean a miscarriage. If one's nose bleeds and if he thinks in the dream that such bleeding will benefit him, then it means that he will receive benefits from his superior at work. Otherwise, if in his dream one thinks that such bleeding will hurt him, then harm will unfailingly come to him from his superior. If he is the boss, then he will benefit or lose accordingly. A bleeding nose in a dream may represent good health. It also could mean correcting one's religious and spiritual attitudes. In fact, it all depends on one's own consciousness in his dream and how he perceives the bleeding of his nose. Thus, feeling bad about it or weak from it means poverty. If the blood stains
his clothing in the dream, it means that he will receive unlawful money or commit a sin. If the blood
does not stain his clothing, then he might walk free from an ill he had indulged in. If the blood
from one's nose drips on the road in the dream, it means that he regularly pays his due alms which he distributes to poor people in the streets. It is also said that seeing one's nose bleeding in a dream means finding a lost treasure. Otherwise, it means distress and depression. (Also see Bleeding; Cut; Injury; Wound)
Scourge Dream Explanation
— (Whip) In a dream, a scourge means fulfilling one's needs, attaining one's goal, or subjugating one's enemy to accept one's conditions. If one's scourge is cut in two pieces during a fight, or while lashing someone in a dream, it means loss of power. If the rope splits, it means weakening of one's authority. If one sees himself driving an animal with a whip in a dream, it means praying to Almighty Allah to ease his burdens and to facilitate his earnings. If one sees himself riding a horse and hitting him hard with a scourge in a dream, it means that he is in dire need and is praying for a way out of his difficulties. If one sees himself lashing a sitting person with a scourge in a dream, it means admonishing him, and if the other person is scared, or if he shields his face with his arm in the dream, it means repentance from sin. If he is not hurt by the scourge in the dream, it means that he is stubborn and does not accept the good advice. If he bleeds in the dream, it means that he is beaten unjustly. If the victim's blood
splashes and stains
one's clothes in the dream, it means that he will receive suspicious or unlawful money from his victim. If one's scourge is bent in the dream, it means a mental disorder, or that one's assistant is a reckless or an impatient person.
Rain Dream Explanation
— The rain symbolizes relief and a good year, especially for the farmer or peasant and all the more so if it falls in the right season, and dreaming of rain, in general, is a sign that dead matters will be revived. Rain in the right season also refers to God’s mercy and the Holy Quran. However, the rain could also symbolize plagues and scourges that come from the sky, like swarms of locusts, hailstones, and tempests, especially if they are seen with fire or the waters are hot. Rains of blood
, indeed, are a harbinger of sedition, intrigue, and bloodbaths. Out-of-season rain is also a calamity.
• Dreaming of rain that causes no damage: (1) Blessings, welfare, benefits, and good life. (2) Fulfilment of a promise. (3) A land that will be salvaged.
• Beneficial rain: (1) Peace with the enemy. (2) Relief to the distressed. (3) The advent of a caravan.
• Abundant rain all over the place: Prosperity, joy, and the discovery of new springs.
• Rain falling in a specific place: Sorrow for the people of that area or the dreamer himself, who will lose a dear one. Rain racing the dreamer: Abundant means.
• Drinking pristine rainwater: Welfare.
• Drinking troubled rainwater: The dreamer will be ill as much as he had drunk in your dream.
• Raining honey, good fruits, ghee, milk, or oil: Prosperity.
• General and harmful rain, like the sky raining blood
or stones: (1) Sins and disregard of God’s commands. (2) A travel project will be stalled.
• Damaging rain in a specific area: (1) Cheating in weights and measures. (2) Sodomy.
• The soil “raining up” blood
or stones: Sufferings.
• Raining mostly blood
or dust: Injustice on the part of the ruler.
• Raining dust without the latter forming a screen that reduces visibility: Fertility.
• Raining swords: Controversies, disputes, and perhaps a civil strife in the area.
• Raining watermelons: A disease or an epidemic.
• Raining all over the town: The areas inhabitants will be calumniated.
• Rain pouring from all sides, uprooting trees and throwing them on the ground: intrigue and death at the hands of the ruler.
• Taking shelter under a roof or near a wall
during the rainy season: (1) Travel or work will be delayed due to sickness or lack of financial means. (2) The dreamer will be jailed as much as there was rain.
• Taking shelter under a roof or near a wall
while it is raining in the wrong season: (1) The dreamer will be slandered and harmed. (2) The dreamer will be beaten as much as there was rain.
• Raining on one’s house in particular: (1) Welfare, benefits, and dignity. (2) Calamities, pain, and diseases, including perhaps smallpox in that house.
• Using rainwater to wash one’s face, clean one’s private parts after a sexual act, remove some impurity on one’s body or clothes, or conduct ablutions: (1) If an atheist, the dreamer will become Muslim. (2) If a heretic or a sinner, the dreamer will repent. (3) If the dreamer is poor, he will become rich, by the grace of Allah. (4) If the dreamer is awaiting the reactivation of a pending matter with the authorities, that matter will be settled to the dreamer’s satisfaction.
Gecko Dream Explanation
— (See Wall
Spittle Dream Explanation
— Saliva or spittle in a dream represents the element of one's strength. If in a dream one seems to have a dry mouth, it represent his inability to do what his competition can do. Spitting against a wall
in a dream means spending one's money in a good cause, or engaging in a profitable business. Spitting on the floor in a dream means purchasing land. Spitting against a tree in a dream means to recant one's promise. Spitting at another person in a dream means despising him. Warm saliva in a dream means long life, while cold saliva represents a short life. The color of one's saliva in a dream shows the state of one's spirit. Spiting blood
or phlegm in a dream means speaking ill of others.
Separation Dream Explanation
— (See Pencil sharpener; Wall)
| || |