Clapping hands Dream Explanation — In a dream, clapping hands represents pagan customs. If one hears hands clapping, or if he claps his hands in a dream, it may indicate an illness or it could represent a vacant house or a ghost town.
Hands clapping Dream Explanation — (See Clapping hands)
Powerful Hands Dream Explanation — Powerful hands symbolise the wielding of great power.
Interlocking one's hands Dream Explanation — (Intertwine) In a dream, interlocking one's hands means a partnership, a contract, marriage, stagnation, stillness of business, delinquency in one's prayers, negligence of one's duties, difficulties with one's family, or a meeting that purports evil.
A Snake with Hands and feet Dream Explanation — His enemy is powerful with great resources at his disposal.
Incident - Amputated Hands Dream Explanation — A man said to Imam Ibn Sirin: "I saw my hand cut off in a dream." Imam Ibn Sirin replied: 'You have the habit of making false oaths." The man obliged and repented from his wrongdoing.
Incident - Hands being bounded by a black rope Dream Explanation — A person narrated the following dream to Ibn Sirin : “I saw in the dream that my son bounded my hands behind my back with a black rope. Tell me what does this mean.” The Imaam said:” Congratulations to you. You are in debt and your son will relieve you of this burden very shortly. Moreover, he will also relieve you of your burden of having to earn a livelihood and incurring further debts. For, blackness suggests affluence and sufficiency”. The person thanked the Imaam saying: “My master, you have spoken the truth”.
Blood Dream Explanation — • Falling in a blood well: Will be unfortunately involved in a crime or plagued with illicit money.
• Seeing a sea of blood at one’s place or shop: The dreamer’s blood will be shed there.
• Blood coming out of the dreamer’s body without there being any bleeding or bloodletting, cupping, or wound of any kind: (1) If he is rich, money will come out of the dreamer’s pocket, as much as there was blood. (2) If he is poor, he will have as many benefits as there was blood.
Blood Dream Explanation — It could also mean troubles and unhappiness. Blood refers as well to the person’s good or bad genie that runs in him like the bloodstream. When seen in a jar or any container, blood represents menstruation. The cover of that jar or whatever is used to stuff its aperture is the cotton or hygienic towel. In some cases, blood symbolizes what could not happen to a human being unless dead, like red blood from a patient turning blue or yellow.
Blood Dream Explanation — • Splashing in blood: The dreamer is being financed and is dealing with dirty money or is indulging in a major sin.
• Seeing blood on one’s clothes: Somebody is lying to the dreamer.
• Seeing one’s shirt stained with blood of unknown origin or without having felt it coming: The dreamer is being lied to without knowing it or suspecting anything.
• The shirt stained with the blood of a cat: A thief is lying to the dreamer.
• The shirt stained with lion blood: An unjust and wanton chief or ruler is lying to the dreamer.
• The shirt stained with ram blood: An honest, rich, and almost invincible man is lying to the dreamer, after which the latter will obtain as much illicit money as there was blood.
• Blood oozing out of the skin: (1) Health and safety. (2) Will return home safe and sound from a journey.
• Seeing blood coming out of one’s body and looking at the wounds: (1) Will be healthy and wealthy. (2) Will return safe and sound from a journey to find joy, happiness, and welfare.
Blood Dream Explanation — Seeing blood flowing from one's body or from wounds is a sign of good health, safety, or it could mean coming home after a long journey. Drinking human blood in a dream means money, profits, escape from danger, safety from trials and adversities, or it could mean committing a sin then repenting from it. Falling into a pool of blood in a dream means that one will be accused of a murder or of stealing money. If one sees a valley filled with blood in a dream, it means that he may be killed in that locality. If one sees blood emanating out of his body without cupping or cuts in a dream, it means giving money to someone . If he is a poor person, then it means receiving money from someone. If one sees himself falling into a cistern which is filled with blood in a dream, it means that someone is seeking revenge from him.
Blood Dream Explanation — However, it must be pointed out that if the blood coming out from the person’s body was superfluous or unwanted, the dream would augur well, unlike dreams with excessive bleeding or haemorrhage.
• Drinking one’s own blood: (1) Worries and hardships. (2) Will settle a debt by contracting another one. (3) Victory over the enemy.
• Drinking someone else’s blood: (1) Money and benefits. (2) Will be safe from all intrigues and hardships. (3) Will refrain from a sin.
Blood Dream Explanation — • Falling in a vat or large vessel, a jar, or a pit full of blood: Excitement.
• The blood of a woman having her menses: (1) For a single woman: A husband. (2) For a pregnant woman: Abortion. (3) For a woman having given up all hope of having her menses: Disease.
• Blood springing out of the rectum: (1) Will refrain from a sin. (2) If getting stained with it: Will pay a bribe or something unclean. (3) Haemorrhoids.
Blood Dream Explanation — In a dream, blood represents unlawful or illegal money, or an evil act that will emanate from the person seeing the dream. If one sees himself dragging his feet through puddles of blood in a dream, it means that he will finance his business from unlawfully earned money, profit from an illegal business or commit a major sin then be caught. If one sees blood staining his shirt in a dream, it means that someone will lie to him, though he will not recognize it. If his shirt is stained with blood or pus from pimples in a dream, it means that a thief will lie to him. If his shirt is stained with the blood of a lion in a dream, it means that an iniquitous person in authority will lie to him and take advantage of him. If his shirt is stained with the blood of a ram in a dream, it means that a rich, noble and a well respected person will lie to him, and at the end he will consent to accepting corrupt money.
Blood Dream Explanation — Blood in ajar represents a woman in menstruation. Blood in a dream also represents one's life, strength, wealth, business, helpers, clothing, earning praise or blame, weak points, unlawful food, lack of benefits, loss of business or money or esteem, inability to draw benefits from one's usual close ones, such as a father, a son, or a business partner, separation through death from one's beloveds or dear one's, such as wife or a kin. One's blood in a dream also represents his own Satan, or an enemy that dwells inside his house. Drinking one's own blood in a dream means paying one's debts with second loan, or vanquishing one's enemy.
Blood Dream Explanation — Spilt blood symbolizes disease or rather a plague, an epidemic. A small quantity of blood, as in an expectoration, refers to the household or those members of the family living under the dreamer’s roof and other relatives (in some cases, those amongst them who are squandering the dreamer’s money). It also means evil that will ultimately be driven away. Vomiting blood is a sign that the dreamer will repent after committing a sin or holding undue money and that he will discharge whatever he had been entrusted with. Blood also represents the dreamer’s life, power, money, lord, sponsor, helpers, or clothes that cover his body and make him look decent or earn him people’s praise. It could also symbolize his semen, which weakens him every time it comes out. Likewise, it could refer to illicit gains or to whoever has eaten up money that was not his. Excessive bleeding or a haemorrhage means that support and assistance will be impeded or stalled on the part of the father, the son, or the partner or that the dreamer will sell some of his indispensable clothes or be separated from a beloved one (wife, et cetera).
Blood Dream Explanation — Bleeding naturally in a dream means peace and comfort. Excess bleeding in a dream means the opposite. The bleeding of an unwed woman means finding a husband. Bleeding of a pregnant woman in a dream means a miscarriage and for an elderly woman, bleeding means an illness. If one sees blood coming from his anus in a dream, it means that he is tainted with the consequences of an evil act, or it could mean a bad deal, or that he has earned unlawful money then walked out of such a deal. To bleed in a dream also means being a spendthrift, a money wasting family, or it could mean suffering from a venereal disease. (Also see Vascular blockage)
Blood disease Dream Explanation — If one is presented in his dream with red unripened dates, then they represent some type of blood disease where the red cells exceed the white cells in number. (Also see Dates)
Blood letting Dream Explanation — (See Cupping)
Blood ties Dream Explanation — (Debts; Veins)