Arm Dream Explanation — If one's arm is broken in a dream, it means the death of one's brother or closest friend, or it could mean an accident or a calamity. One's arm in a dream also signifies protection from sin or it cold represent his wife, his mother, his teacher, wealth, craft, source of income, a supporting son or a close brother one can depend on at times of difficulties. If one sees that his arm is missing something in a dream, it could mean that he has little brain, though he is filled with pride and haughtiness. (Also see Air; Body; Forearm)
Arm Dream Explanation — (Forearm; Limb; Member; Wing) One's two arms in a dream represent his two brothers, his two close friends, two sons or partners. If one sees a person with short arms in a dream, it means that he is courageous, generous and wondrous. One's arm in a dream represent his brother and supporter or a spiritual example he follows.
Arm Dream Explanation — (See Weapon)
Upper Arm Dream Explanation — The upper arm symbolizes the brother.
• Seeing some increase in the upper arm: The dreamer’s brother or his adult son is in good shape. The reverse is also true.
• Having a reduced upper arm: The dreamer is brainless and showy.
Long Arm Dream Explanation — A long arm suggest increase in income and also excessive spending due to generosity.
Bracelet for the Upper Arm Dream Explanation — If symbolises some unpleasant matter caused by his brother or friend. If it is made of silver the matter will be less unpleasant and it will disappear in a short period of time.
Bleeding Dream Explanation — Internal bleeding in a dream means financial losses, or it may imply suffering from the consequences of people's interference in his life. However, one will end by receiving financial compensation for pain and suffering. If one sees himself wounded and that his attacker is smeared with his blood in the dream, it means that he may commit a sin, or acquire unlawful earnings. (Also see Bleeding nose)
Bleeding Dream Explanation — If a person sees himself as a mediator between two groups of people it means he will reach some agreement with his opposition provided the person acting as the mediator does not see blood oozing from his body. Otherwise there is no good to be expected. The same dream could also mean that there is doubt insofar as the lawfulness of his wealth is concerned.
Bleeding nose Dream Explanation — A bleeding nose in a dream means unlawful money, or it could mean a miscarriage. If one's nose bleeds and if he thinks in the dream that such bleeding will benefit him, then it means that he will receive benefits from his superior at work. Otherwise, if in his dream one thinks that such bleeding will hurt him, then harm will unfailingly come to him from his superior. If he is the boss, then he will benefit or lose accordingly. A bleeding nose in a dream may represent good health. It also could mean correcting one's religious and spiritual attitudes. In fact, it all depends on one's own consciousness in his dream and how he perceives the bleeding of his nose.
Bleeding from the Anus Dream Explanation — If a person sees himself bleeding from the back passage and his body becomes stained with such bleeding, it means he will acquire wealth equal to how much his body is stained.
Bleeding nose Dream Explanation — Thus, feeling bad about it or weak from it means poverty. If the blood stains his clothing in the dream, it means that he will receive unlawful money or commit a sin. If the blood does not stain his clothing, then he might walk free from an ill he had indulged in. If the blood from one's nose drips on the road in the dream, it means that he regularly pays his due alms which he distributes to poor people in the streets. It is also said that seeing one's nose bleeding in a dream means finding a lost treasure. Otherwise, it means distress and depression. (Also see Bleeding; Cut; Injury; Wound)
Nose bleeding Dream Explanation — (See Bleeding)
Bleeding from the Nose Dream Explanation — A sign of good health. At times it indicates financial loss or dishonour or loss of one's capital.
A Detached Hand with No Bleeding Dream Explanation — If a person sees his hand as detached without any trace of blood if a glad tiding of the observer's abstinence from sins. The same is the interpretation if a person sees himself holding his neck with both hand.
Blood Dream Explanation — Bleeding naturally in a dream means peace and comfort. Excess bleeding in a dream means the opposite. The bleeding of an unwed woman means finding a husband. Bleeding of a pregnant woman in a dream means a miscarriage and for an elderly woman, bleeding means an illness. If one sees blood coming from his anus in a dream, it means that he is tainted with the consequences of an evil act, or it could mean a bad deal, or that he has earned unlawful money then walked out of such a deal. To bleed in a dream also means being a spendthrift, a money wasting family, or it could mean suffering from a venereal disease. (Also see Vascular blockage)
Wound Dream Explanation — (Bleeding; Cut; Injury) A wound in a dream means compensation money that will come out of an injury one may suffer, and it will show. A cut in the right hand in a dream means money which is earned from a family business. If the left hand receives the cut, such profits will come through a female relative. If one sees his left foot bleeding from a cut, it means that he will earn money from a farming business. If his injury is in his back, then such profits will come from his children. If his wound starts bleeding in the dream, it means a debt which he must repay, even if it is difficult for him to do so at present. Every bleeding wound in a dream represents a financial obligation. In a dream, a head wound which does not bleed is a sign that one should guard his money.
Nosebleed Dream Explanation — • Having a nosebleed: Will find a treasure.
• An abundant but thin nosebleed: Will earn lasting money.
• A heavy and thick nosebleed: Will have a miscarriage. Bleeding from the nose but assuming that the bleeding is good: Benefits from the chief. Harmful bleeding from the nose: A benefit from the chief would turn out to be a calamity. In case the dreamer is himself a chief, one or two drops would mean benefits; the equivalent of one or two quarts of supposedly beneficial bleeding would mean physical fitness and religious devotion or the end of a sinful situation. In the event of a harmful nosebleed, the chief’s religious faith will weaken and he will commit a sin.
• Dreaming of having lost all strength after a nosebleed: The dreamer will become poor. The reverse is also true.
• Nose blood spilling on the dreamer’s clothes: The dreamer will earn dirty money and commit sins. If the clothes had not been stained, the hero of such a dream would halt whatever sin he is committing.
• Blood from the nose dropping on the road: The dreamer will be paying his zakat (Muslim religious dues) and giving alms on the road.
Silver Dream Explanation — • A man wearing two silver bracelets: (1) Benefits obtained the hard way. (2) Hardships of one’s own making and deep regret, especially if the metal is twisted.
• Seeing a silver bracelet: The dreamer will get a male servant or have a child.
• A silver armlet or bangle: Worries and hatred, but less than if it were gold.
• An armlet on a man’s upper arm: His daughter or his brother’s daughter will get married. (The upper arm and the forearm represent the brother.)
• A silver pendent: A pretty girl, servant, or slave.
Member Dream Explanation — (See Arm)
Wing Dream Explanation — (See Air; Arm)