Head Dream Explanation
— The person’s head
is the imam or Muslim spiritual leader, his chief, his capital, or his endeavours. It also symbolizes his parents and his children if they are alive. Moreover, it symbolizes the mind or the brain. Any disease in the head
applies to the dreamer’s chief.
• The imam seeing his head
bigger than usual: Abundance and more power.
• An ordinary person seeing his head
bigger than usual: More dignity. The reverse is also true.
• The imam seeing himself with a ram head: He will be fair and just.
• The imam seeing himself with a dog head: He will be a tyrant and treat his subjects foolishly.
• A person whose parents or children are alive dreaming of having been beheaded: Bad omen.
• The same dream made by a person who is afraid or condemned to death: A good dream, because you only die once.
• A capitalist dreaming that his head
has been severed: Will lose his capital.
• Owning a head: Will have a capital of at least one thousand monetary units.
• Eating one’s own head
or some of the bones of the skull: Will eat up one’s capital.
• Having two or three heads: (1) If engaged in a duel: Will beat the adversary. (2) If poor: Will get rich. (3) If rich: Will have good children. (4) If a bachelor: Will get married and obtain what is desired.
• A merchant seeing himself upside-down: Will suffer a setback in his business.
• A man seeing himself hanging upside-down: (1) Will have a long life, but full of toiling. (2) Will be blamed.
• Hanging upside-down in front of a crowd: The dreamer has done something wrong, feels sorry about it, and is repenting, but will live long, in view of a verse in the Holy Quran: “He whom We bring unto old age, We reverse him in creation (making him go back to weakness after strength). Have ye then no sense?” (“Ya-Sin,” verse 68.)
• One’s head
being reversed: (1) If planning a trip, there will be a hindrance, but the trip will take place at a later time. (2) If already abroad, will return to the homeland but a bit late, unintentionally.
• A cold sore and pain in the head
or neck: An epidemic will strike the people.
• Seeing oneself with a dog head
, a donkey head
, a horse head
, or the head
of any domestic animal: Will suffer from vexation, trouble, fatigue, and servitude.
• Seeing oneself with the head
of an elephant, a lion, a tiger, or a wolf: The dreamer is handling matters beyond his capacity or surpassing himself, but not without success, and he will rise to the top and subdue his enemies.
• Having a bird head: Will travel very often.
• Seeing severed heads: People will submit to the dreamer’s authority.
• Eating a person’s head
raw: Will backbite a chief and obtain money from some leaders.
• Eating a cooked head: Will eat up capital.
• The dreamer’s head
having been removed without being hit: Separation from the chief. The head
being subsequently displaced means money will go.
• Recovering one’s head
, which had fallen without reason: (1) Financial gains. (2) Will recover, if ill.
• Replacing one’s severed head
and seeing it working: Will be killed in Jihad (holy struggle).
• Seeing a head
on a metal or wooden spearhead: A reference to a high-ranking official.
• Seeing a head
in a container stained with blood: A chief is lying to the dreamer.
• The neck having been hit with a sword, sending the head
reeling on the ground: (1) If ill, will heal. (2) If indebted, will settle debts. (3) If the dreamer has never been to Mecca (Makkah), he will go there. (4) If worried or at war, will be relieved. In case the one who had cut off the head
was identified, relief would come at the hand of such a person. If that person was a child below the age of puberty or if the dreamer was ill for a long time, relief would be followed by death. However, the same dream made by someone who is neither ill nor indebted, nor worried, nor at war would mean that the dreamer will no longer be prosperous and will be abandoned by his chief and his power will wane.
• A king beheading the dreamer: The king is God, Who will save the dreamer from his trouble and help him out.
• A king severing the heads of his subjects: That king will grant an amnesty to convicts.
• Carrying the head
in one’s hand: Good dream for a childless person or one who cannot go abroad.
• Carrying an alternative head: The dreamer is fighting a plague or trying to remedy something bad he had concocted.
• Seeing oneself having cut off people’s heads at one’s home: People will be driven to the dreamer and will come to his home of their own free will or will assemble there.
• Seeing horns on one’s head: The dreamer is an invincible man.29
• Seeing oneself with a big head: The dreamer has a big brain.
• Seeing oneself headless: The dreamer is ignorant and has little, if any, brains.
• Eating the head
of a dead person: The dreamer will die soon.
Goliath's head Dream Explanation
— (Arrogance; Deception; Defeat; Death; Giant; Mocking; Slingshot) Goliath's head
in a dream represents a perfidious man who entices people to engage in treachery, deception and falsehood. If one sees himself nicknamed as Goliath's head
in a dream, it means that he will be accused of treachery, deceiving others or defaming them, though he maybe innocent of such allegations.
Shaved head Dream Explanation
— If a woman sees her head
shaved in a dream, it means her divorce, or the death of her husband.
A Dismembered Head Dream Explanation
— To see one's head
detached from the body without being struck suggest one of the following : that one's leader or patron will break off his relationship with him; or the observer will lose his capital; or his present means of livelihood will come to an end.
Head cover Dream Explanation
— (Headdress; Scarf) If a religious Muslim woman sees herself without a head
cover or Hijab in a dream, it means that her husband has left her with the intention not to return to her again. If she is not married, it means that she may never marry.
Shaving the Head Dream Explanation
— Dreaming of oneself as having shaved one's head
during the month of Hajj is a glad tiding that one will proceed for Hajj. But if such a dream is seen during any other month besides Hajj it means that his capital (in monetary terms) will become exhausted. (This will be discussed in greater detail in this book).
Shaving the Head Dream Explanation
— If a person sees himself shaving the head
in any month other than the Months of Hajj or the Sacred Months, either his capital will be lost or that of his employer's; or he will lose his job. If seen during the months of Hajj, it could only mean something good coming his way; perhaps he will proceed for Hajj.
The Hair of the Head Dream Explanation
— Hair symbolises a man's wealth and assets or that of his employer's.
Head kerchief Dream Explanation
— (See Handkerchief)
Head lice Dream Explanation
— (See Hair; Nit)
Pounding one's head Dream Explanation
— Pounding one's head
, or smiting one's forehead, or shaking one's head
in a dream means begetting a son at an advanced age.
Shaking one's head Dream Explanation
— Shacking one's head
in a dream means begetting a son at an old age.
Eating the Head of an Animal Dream Explanation
— This is a glad tiding that the one who eats this will be blessed with a long life and plentiful of wealth. And the head
of a human being is regarded as better and more excellent.
Head-cloth or Odhni Dream Explanation
— A wife's head-cloth (ie. Hijab, Odhni, scarf etc.). izaar, or burqa represents her husband. Any excellence or defect seen in any of the above is a reflection of a similar excellence or defect in her husband.
Dyeing the Hair of the Head Dream Explanation
— Dyeing the hair symbolises concealment and protection. Thus, if a person sees himself dyeing his hair it means that Allah will protect him from the evil consequences of what he intends to do. But if the dye does not stick to his hair, it means he will not be granted protection.
Black Dream Explanation
— The color black
in a dream means prosperity and happiness. In a dream, everything black
represents money, dominion and power and particularly for those who are used to wearing black
. Otherwise, as for those who are not used to wearing black
garments, wearing it in a dream means sorrow.
Removing the Hair of the Head and the Beard Simultaneously Dream Explanation
— If there is anything to suggest any goodness in such a dream it means that if observer is in difficulty, Allah will remove if, if he is in debt, Allah will enable him to pay it; if he is ill, Allah will grant him cure. But if there is no suggestion of any good then the dream is not of a favourable nature.
Black Grapes Dream Explanation
grapes, although in reality are excellent buit in a dream they do not augur well for the one who sees them. The reason being that Hadhrat Nooh (AS) cursed his son out of anger. Consequently, the grapes that the son had in his hand turned black
. Therefore, in view of this incident, there is no benefit in seeing black