Angel Dream Explanation
— Angels symbolize translators who understand people’s languages; witnesses; and trustworthy persons and emissaries, especially of kings and princes.
• Seeing well-known angels of the type who bring good tidings: (1) Something pleasant will emerge in the life of the dreamer. (2) Prosperity and strength. (3) Triumph after suffering injustice. (4) Recovery from a disease. (5) Security after fear. (6) Prosperity will replace poverty. (7) Relief after hardships. (8) An injunction to the dreamer to perform the pilgrimage and/or engage in Jihad (holy struggle).
• An angel
telling the dreamer that he will have a son: He will be blessed with a son enjoying knowledge and contentment, in view of the following Quranic verses: “ (And remember) when the angels said: O Mary! Lo! Allah grive thee glad tidings of a word from Him …” (“Al-Imran” [The Family of Imran], verse 45); and “He said: I am only a messenger of thy Lord, that I may bestow on thee a faultless son.” (“Maryam” [Mary], verse 19.)
• An angel
entering the dreamer’s house: Beware of thieves.
• An angel
taking one’s weapon: Strength and bread will go and perhaps wife, too.
• Angels assembling in one place and the dreamer being scared: Intrigue and strife will take place in that spot.
• Seeing angels in a battlefield: Will triumph over enemies.
• Angels kneeling or prostrating themselves before the dreamer: Desires will be fulfilled and the subject will rise in life.
• Wrestling with an angel: Worries and humiliation after prosperity.
• A patient seeing an angel
engaging another angel
in a fight: Death is near.
• Angels descending from the sky: (1) The holy struggle will be successful; the righteous will triumph and the wrongdoers will be subdued. (2) The ruler will send his soldiers to that spot. (3) An epidemic will erupt (in case the angels are frequently going up and down in the houses or on rooftops).
• Angels descending on graves: Devout people will be buried there.
• Angels in a souk (marketplace): Cheating is taking place there.
• Flying with the angels and rising with them to the sky, not to return: Will be honoured in this world, then die as a martyr.
• Contemplating the angels: Catastrophe or something will befall the dreamer’s children and fortune, in view of the Quranic verse: “The Day they see the angels, no joy will there be to the criminals that Day: the (angels) will say there is a barrier forbidden (to you) altogether!” (“Al-Furqan” [The Criterion], verse 22).
• The angels working in the dreamer’s craft or doing as he does: He will excel in his industry.
• Angels coming to destroy the dreamer’s home or a group of fewer than ten angels appearing in a country, a village, or a place: A prominent scholar or hermit will die in that place, the victim of an injustice will be killed, or a house will crumble over its dwellers.
• An evil person dreaming that an angel
is ordaining him to read the Book of Allah: A stern warning in view of the Quranic verse: “And it will be said unto him, Read thy book. Thy soul sufficeth as reckoner against thee this day’ ” (“Al-Israe” or “Bani Ismail” [The Children of Israel], verse 14.)
• Seeing angels on horses in a place: A tyrant will be brought down.
• Seeing birds flying without being able to identify their species: Those are angels who will avenge the oppressed.
• Seeing those among the angels who have a special status and serve as scribes: For a good person, joy and happiness in life and in the Hereafter, as well as a happy ending; otherwise, the dreamer should heed the warning inherent in the Quranic verses: “Generous (or enjoying a special status) and recording, who know (all) that ye do.” (“Al-Infitar” [The Cleaving], verses 11 and 12.)
• Seeing an angel
in the image of an old man: A reference to the past.
• An angel
in the image of a youth: A reference to the present.
• An angel
in the image of a young boy: A reference to the future.
• Seeing angels in the image of women: The dreamer is lying to God in view of the following verse: “Hath your Lord then distinguished you (O men of Mecca (Makkah)) by giving you sons, and hath chosen for Himself females from among the angels? Lo! Verily ye speak an awful word!” (“Al-Israe” or “Bani Ismail” [The Children of Israel], verse 40.)
• Angels greeting the dreamer: Will be gifted with foresight and a happy ending.
• Seeing oneself as an angel: (1) If facing hardships: Relief will come. (2) If a bondman: Will be freed. (3) If an honest person: Will rise to leadership. (4) If a patient: Will die.
• A Jew seeing angels praying for him: Will embrace Islam in view of the Quranic verse: “He it is Who blesseth you, and His angels (bless you), that He may bring you forth from darkness unto light; and He is Merciful to the believers.” (“Al-Ahzab” [The Clans], verse 43.)
• A good person dreaming that an angel
is ordaining him to read the Book of Allah: A stern warning in view of the Quranic verse: “And it will be said unto him, ‘Read thy book. Thy soul sufficeth as reckoner against thee this day.’ “ (“Bani Israel” [The Children of Israel], verse 14.)
An Unidentified Angel Dream Explanation
— If an unknown persons is referred to as an angel
in the dream then surely he is none other than a great angel
of Allah Taala.
Angel Of death Dream Explanation
— (See Izrail; Robbery; Osprey)
Black Dream Explanation
— The color black
in a dream means prosperity and happiness. In a dream, everything black
represents money, dominion and power and particularly for those who are used to wearing black
. Otherwise, as for those who are not used to wearing black
garments, wearing it in a dream means sorrow.
Black Grapes Dream Explanation
grapes, although in reality are excellent buit in a dream they do not augur well for the one who sees them. The reason being that Hadhrat Nooh (AS) cursed his son out of anger. Consequently, the grapes that the son had in his hand turned black
. Therefore, in view of this incident, there is no benefit in seeing black
Black Stone Dream Explanation
— (The corner stone of the Kabah; Allah's House in Mecca) Seeing or holding the Black
Stone of the Kabah in one's dream means paying allegiance to the ruler, or it could mean repentance from sin at the hand of a pious Imam, or it could mean kissing one's son, wife or bosom friend. It also means serving people in the government. If one sees himself touching the Black
Stone in his dream, it means that he will follow and learn at the hand of one of the Imams of the Arabian peninsula. Seeing the sacred Black
Stone in a dream is perhaps an indication of going to perform one's pilgrimage. If one sees himself cutting into the Black
Stone in a dream, it means that he wants people to follow his personal opinions. If he sees the pilgrims searching for the Black
Stone but cannot find it in a dream, it means that he thinks of himself to be right and the rest of the people to be wrong. It also could mean that he possesses a knowledge which he hides from others. If he touches the Black
Stone in his dream, it means that he follows the teachings of an Imam from among the Hijazite Arabs. If he sees the Black
Stone being a castle for himself in a dream, it means that he follows religious innovations. If he swallows the Black
Stone in his dream, it means that he is a affected person who will mislead people. (Also see Kabah; Corner Stone)
Stone, Black Dream Explanation
— (Also see Kabah.)
• Touching the Black
Stone at one of the corners of the Kabah (the Muslims holiest shrine at the Haram Mosque in Mecca (Makkah)): The dreamer will take his lead from an imam (Muslim spiritual leader) from among the people of Hijaz.
• Removing the Black
Stone from the Kabah and taking it for oneself: The dreamer will come out with a heresy.
• Finding back the Black
Stone and replacing it in the Kabah after all people thought it had been lost: The dreamer thinks that he alone is right and all the rest are wrong.
Black Coin Dream Explanation
coins that are counterfeit symbolise deception, lies and quarrelling.
Black Hair Dream Explanation
— Seeing one's white hair turning black
suggest that his present condition will be transformed.
Black Colour Dream Explanation
colour in all things is regarded as good and pleasant except in grapes. There is no good to be expected in them.
Black hair Dream Explanation
— If a woman sees herself having a thick black
hair in a dream, it means that she will marry a respected and a handsome looking husband. If she sees herself having a charcoal colored hair in the dream, it means that she will live satisfied with her husband's wealth or inheritance. (Also see Strand of hair)
A Black Horse Dream Explanation
— The owner will acquire abundant wealth and tremendous happiness.
A Black Mare Dream Explanation
— he will marry a wealthy woman.
A Black Ass Dream Explanation
— It means prosperity and becoming a leader in his community.
A Black Cow Dream Explanation
— It symbolises a good and prosperous year.
Black magic Dream Explanation
— (See Magic arts)
Black mud Dream Explanation
— (See Sludge)