Beef Dream Explanation — It symbolises wealth accumulated during those prosperous years mentioned above. The same is the interpretation if the skin, urine, droppings or any other filth of the stomach is seen. But whether such wealth is lawful or unlawful will depend on the odour of the urine, droppings or filth. The same interpretation will be given if, instead of cows, the urine, droppings etc. of other animals are seen. If the odour is overpowering it represents wealth that is totally unlawful. There is no good to be expected from such wealth.
Stew Dream Explanation — (Indian meal; Indian stew) Cooking a dish of boiled meat and vegetables in a dream means profits and prosperity for a poor person. Cooking Indian stew which is a meal consisting of corn and other vegetables in a dream means poverty, worship, or devotion. Cooking unripened vegetables in a dream means an illness. If one cooks a nice meal for himself in a dream, it means that he will be honored, or it could mean a political appointment, or money. If someone else cooks one's meal in a dream, it may denote double-crossing, deception, or perhaps it may mean receiving help from someone according to one's own intention or state. (Also see Boiled vegetables; Kitchen; Ladle)
Indian stew Dream Explanation — (See Boiled vegetables; Stew)
Boiled vegetables Dream Explanation — (Blanched; Boiled eggs; Poached; Stew) In a dream, boiled vegetables, eggs, meat or poached eggs, etcetera, signify fast coming earnings, or a profitable business. Boiled vegetables in a dream also mean paying one's debts, an unanticipated arrival of some thing expected to happen later, celebrations, a wedding or distress, sorrow or poverty. Cooking mixed vegetables with milk in a dream means mixing lineage, or marriage from a different tribe, or it could mean starting a new and a good tradition. (Also see Stew)
Cooking Dream Explanation — If one cooks beef in his dream, it means living a comfortable life using the labor of tradesmen. If one sees himself cooking lion's meat in a dream, it means that he will rise to leadership over unjust people, though one will have to maintain his vigilance and live in constant fear. If one sees himself cooking dog's meat in a dream, it means that he will manage a lowly job. If he cooks the fat with it in a dream, it means that he will earn unlawful money. Otherwise, without the fat, it means that he will perform a lowly job and remains poor and deprived. If one sees himself cooking a bird in a dream, it means governing or managing a business or earning lawful money from associating with rich and noble people. If one cooks his meal with vulture's meat in a dream, it means governing or trading with non-intelligent or heedless people and earning unlawful money. (Also see Pot; Stew)
Meat Dream Explanation — Beef in a dream means hardships, toiling and lack of work. Holding a mutton inside one's house in a dream means meeting with a new person, accepting an invitation, or inviting a person one has never met or known to share a meal. Seeing a whole skinned but uncut mutton inside one's house in a dream means a sudden adversity, loss, calamity, or death. If the mutton is fat, it means that one may receive an inheritance from a will which is left by a deceased relative. If it is skinny, it means that one will inherit nothing from him. Eating broiled beef in a dream means standing before a judge or a ruler.
Indian meal Dream Explanation — (See Boiled vegetables; Stew)
Mixed vegetables Dream Explanation — (See Boiled vegetables; Stew)
Ladle Dream Explanation — (Kitchen; Stew) A ladle in a dream represents a household manger, or the lady of the house who properly manages its finances. Eating meat cooked with vinegar from a ladle in a dream means living happily with dignity from money one has earned from his own labor, or it could mean serving the domestic needs of others, working for rich people and making good money, making healthy profits from one's trade, or winning an important political appointment. (Also see Kitchen)
Cow Dream Explanation — • Milking a cow and drinking that milk: If the dreamer is poor, will become self-sufficient or rich and be dignified. If he is already rich, his wealth and prestige will be enhanced.
• Eating cow ghee: More wealth.
• Being offered a small calf of either sex: Will have a boy.
• Beef and entrails: Money and assets.
• Being given cow skin: Such a skin being taken from the dreamer means he will pay a fine to the authorities.
• Offering a cow to the ruler: If the gift was accepted, the supreme authority will be all ears for the dreamer’s complaints about certain folk. The reverse is also true.
Butcher Dream Explanation — The unknown butcher symbolizes the Angel of Death or a swordsman. The known one is whoever is fair in distributing his wealth to his children and other heirs. Usually, dreaming of a butcher is a harbinger of hardships, save in two cases: If the dreamer is indebted it means that his debts will be settled, and if he is chained he will be delivered.
• A butcher slaughtering a beast whose meat is prohibited: A reference to an unjust person who does not heed God’s injunctions.
• Distributing meat: The dreamer is slandering or backbiting.
• Distributing beef to one’s relatives: The dreamer will be good to them and allocate or bequeath his fortune fairly to them.
Meat Dream Explanation — (Also see Grill.)
• Cooked meat: Money.
• Seeing raw meat without eating it: Plenty of pain and disease. Buying it from the butcher means tragedy.
• Tender meat: Death or absence.
• Beef: Trouble, lack of business, or unemployment.
• Meat from a thin, unhealthy, yellow cow: Disease, shrinking wealth.
• Snake meat: Money from an enemy. Eating it raw means the enemy will be absent.
• Lion meat: Money from the sultan (ruler or supreme authority in one’s place).
• Meat of rapacious birds: Money earned by committing sins.
Cow Dream Explanation — • A cow with a piebald flank: Hardships in the middle of the year.
• A cow with a piebald posterior part: Hardships toward the end of the year.
• A skinned cow: Tragedy will befall relatives.
• A cow half-skinned: Tragedy will befall a sister or a daughter.
• One-quarter of the cow’s meat: Tragedy will befall the dreamer’s woman.
• A small portion of the cow’s meat: Tragedy will befall all relatives.
• Eating beef: Honest earnings during the year.
• A cow’s horns: Years of abundance.
• A notable buying a fat cow: Will be allotted a wealthy province to govern or given a farm as a gift from an aristocrat.
Grill Dream Explanation — • Seeing an expert grilling veal: (1) Marriage of a bachelor. (2) Marriage ceremony. (3) New children.
• Seeing oneself grilling meat and selling it: Will collect money for the ruler through injustice and confiscation.
• Grilled meat: (1) A hint about what the future holds. (2) Coming relief. (3) Earnings and prosperity, even if it is poultry meat or sausages. (4) Triumph over enemies. (5) Will have more male children, especially if it was grilled veal. (6) A fat grilled mutton: Less money and earnings the hard way. (8) Eating grilled mutton: The dreamer will nibble at his son’s earnings. (9) Eating underdone meat: Trouble from the son’s side. (10) Grilling cow meat: (a) The end of fear. (b) If the wife is pregnant, she should expect a son. (11) Eating beef: Will meet the ruler. (12) Eating grilled veal: Earnings and fertility. (13) Eating grilled kid (baby goat): Will have a male child. (14) Grilled camel meat: (a) Fear will disappear. (b) A reference to a boy versed in literature and overcoming all obstacles. (c) If the meat is underdone, the boy will not be smart at his job. (d) Joy and prosperity. (e) The marriage of a bachelor. (f) Harmony and love. (g) The return of a traveller. (h) The cutting of one’s bread (end of livelihood). (i) Prison. (j) Complications. (k) The splitting up of families. (l) Fevers. (15) Seeing a grilled part of a camel talking to you: A favourable turn of events and escape from peril.