| |Possessing a Beautiful White Snake Dream Explanation
— He will acquire fortunes from the treasures of the king.
Rasoolullah (Sallallaahu-Alayhi-wasallam) in Beautiful Garments Dream Explanation
— Seeing Rasoolullah (Sallallaahu-Alayhi-wasallam)in beautiful
garments implies that the Ummah will attain success materially as well as spiritually.
White Dream Explanation
— The color white
. If one sees his face white
in the dream, it means sickness. If he sees his cheeks radiant white
in the dream, it means honor, bounty and a high rank in his community. White
in a dream also represents elderly people. (Also see Colors)
White Hair Dream Explanation
— Seeing one's black hair turning white
in the dream means that he will gain credibility and respect among his people.
A White Horse Dream Explanation
— Conditions experienced by the owner will persists.
White rose Dream Explanation
— (See Rose)
White and Clean Clothes Dream Explanation
— Donning white
, clean clothes reflects a favourable condition of the person who wears them.
A Horse with White Feet Dream Explanation
— A horse with all its feet white
is regarded as the most excellent amongst all horse.
Donning White Clothes Dream Explanation
— A very pleasant dream suggesting goodness and success in all matters.
A White Mare with Black Spots Dream Explanation
— He will marry an exceptionally beautiful
Eating the Shell or White of the Egg Dream Explanation
— Eating the shell or white
of the eggs but not the yolk means he will usurp wealth belonging to the deceased or a slain person. It could also mean that he will dig up graves for the purpose of stealing the shroud (kafn) of the dead people.
Long Teeth Dream Explanation
— If a person sees his teeth as long or white
, it means that he will witness certain conditions in some of his family members that will give him pleasure and satisfaction.
Resuscitate (Live Again) Dream Explanation
— • Resuscitating: (1) Will overcome poverty and become rich or self-sufficient. (2) Will become an apostate (change religion). (3) Will come back safe and sound from a journey in view of a verse in the Holy Quran that reads: “Bethink thee [O Muhammad] of those of old, who went forth from their habitations in their thousands, fearing death,46 and Allah said unto them: Die, and then He brought them back to life …” (“Al-Baqarah” [The Heifer], verse 243.) (4) Will commit a sin, then repent, in view of a verse in the Holy Quran that reads: “They say: Our Lord! Twice hast Thou made us die, and twice hast Thou made us live. Now we confess our sins. Is there any way to go out?” (“Ghafer” [The Forgiver] or “Al-Mumin” [The Believer], verse 11.) (5) Will live long. (6) The dreamer is a tanner.
• Resuscitating someone: Will help an atheist become a Muslim or a debauchee repent, or the dreamer will simply repent.
• One’s grandfather or grandmother resuscitating: Revival of efforts and luck, as the word for grandparent in Arabic is a homonym of endeavour.
• One’s father or mother resuscitating: Relief from worries. (The dream involving the father is more likely to come true.)
• Resuscitation of a son: Emergence of a most unexpected enemy.
• Resuscitation of a daughter: Relief and satisfaction.
• Resuscitation of a brother: The dreamer’s weakness will turn into strength in view of the following verses: “ (My Lord), appoint for me a henchman from my folk, Harun [Aaron], my brother. Confirm my strength with him.” (“Ta-Ha”, verses 29–31.)
• Resuscitation of a sister: An absent one will return from abroad, bringing joy, owing to the Quranic verse that reads: “And she said unto his sister: Trace him. So she sighted him from afar, whereas they perceived not” (“Al-Qasas” [The Requital, verse 11) .
• Resuscitation of an uncle or an aunt: Return or revival of a matter that had gone out of the dreamer’s hands.
• Dead women rising beautifully dressed with full makeup: The dreamer or the family of these women will witness the revival of certain matters, depending on how beautiful
the women looked and how well they were dressed. White dresses
refer to religious matters, red to entertainment, and black to wealth, power, and mastery. If their dresses
are tattered, it means poverty and worries; dirty dresses
symbolize the accumulation of sins.
• Making love to one’s resuscitated wife and getting wet with her water (semen): (1) Pending matters will be settled favourably, and money will be spent willingly in the right way. (2) Will resume one’s leadership. (3) Business will be lucrative. •
• Marrying a resuscitated woman and taking her to one’s house: Will do something, then regret it.
• Marrying a resuscitated woman, taking her to one’s house, penetrating her, and spreading her discharge all over one’s body: Will regret some act, lose as a result of it, and experience worries, but things will be set right later on. The more discharge there was on the dreamer’s body, the better. The same interpretation would apply if the hero of the dream was a woman and the discharge a man’s sperm.
• Marrying a resuscitated woman, abstaining from touching her, but settling in her house: Will die.
• Finding a dead person alive in his grave: Will become wise and pious and achieve orderly gains.
• Going to a graveyard to unearth the dead and finding some of them alive and the others not: A bloodbath will take place in that spot or country.
• A pharaoh resuscitating and ruling a country: Tyranny or corruption will prevail and the people’s condition will deteriorate.
Helmet Dream Explanation
— (Crash helmet; Face mask; Hard hat; Warrior's helmet) In a dream, a helmet means safety, money, a wife, employment, travel, or one's head. A white
helmet in a dream means relaxing, or peace in one's life, or it could mean recovering from a migraine headache. Wearing a warrior's helmet in a dream also means safety of one's property and protection from an accident. Wearing a rounded expensive helmet in a dream means betrothing a beautiful
and a rich woman. A helmet made of iron in a dream represents a leader who defends people, or it could mean trust, status, rank, a wife, or might. Wearing a white
helmet in a dream means honor and protection of one's property.
Colors Dream Explanation
— (Black; Blond; Bluish-black; Green; Maroon; Purple; Red; Reddish-brown; White; Yellow) The color black in a dream means prosperity, happiness or sickness. The color blond in a dream means war, sickness, piety, honor or a religious person. In a dream, the color blond also means contemptibleness, vileness, meanness or depravity. Black colored eyes in a dream represent a religious person. A bluish -black colored eyes in a dream connote opposing one's religion. Blue eyes in a dream entail religious innovations. Green eyes in a dream represent a religion that is different from all religions. The color green in a dream also represents a good harvest or prosperity. Green in a dream also means youth or fear of wrongdoing. In a dream, the color blue represents distress, depression, enmity, or it could mean a calamity. The color red in a dream denotes joy, celebration, spirituality or dominion. Red means the world or material gains. In a dream, the color maroon or a reddish-brown color signifies dignity, nobility, power or it could represent a wealthy woman. The color purple in a dream represents a brilliant, skilful and a beautiful
woman, or it could mean fragrance, instability, sickness, love and harmony. White
in a dream also means beauty or it could represent elderly people. A black flag in a dream means a man of knowledge, a white
one represents jealousy, a yellow flag represents an epidemic disease and a green flag means a journey by land. A black cloud in a dream represents a just judge while a white
cloud represents a blessed, noble and true justice. A white
thread in a dream represents the dawn and a black thread in a dream represents the night. If one sees his cheeks radiant white
in a dream, it means honor, bounty, or it could mean achieving a high rank in one's community. Unknown white
or green tents in a camp in a dream represent the graves of martyrs. Yellow represents strain, sickness, repentance, a son, or it could mean chivalry. (Also see Flag; Garment)
Peahen Dream Explanation
— It symbolises an attractive and beautiful
non-Arab Lady. And if the peahen is ugly it symbolises a beautiful
woman but not capable of loving or beloved nor reliable.
Incident Dream Explanation
— A man once came to Hazrat Imaam Jafar (RA) and said.”I saw myself as if I were embracing the moon”. The Imaan asked:. “Are you a bachelor?” He answered in the affirmative. The Imaam said: “You shall marry the most beautiful
lady of her time”. Thereafter, the person was not seen for a very long time. Then Suddenly he appeared one day and said to the Imaam. “My master! I have married the most beautiful
lady of Madeenah. But last night I saw a dream as if I were carrying the moon”. The Imaam interpreted this dream saying: “She Shall bear you the most beautiful
boy of his time”. He said: “ She shall bear you the most beautiful
boy of his time”. He said: “O master! At this very moment she is expecting”. The reporter of this incident say that matters turned out to be exactly as the Imaam had interpreted. May Allah have mercy on the Imaam.
Hair Dream Explanation
— The hair symbolizes money, long life, prestige, and religion. But the dream has different interpretations depending on who has made it. Shaving one’s head is a good dream for someone who usually does it. The reverse is also true. For a warrior it means that he will fall in action and become a war martyr.
• A fighter seeing his own hair: Prosperity, protection, and awe.
• A rich person seeing his hair: His own wealth.
• A poor person seeing his hair: His sins. The better and the more beautiful
the hair, the more dignity and pride are enhanced.
• Dreaming that one’s hair has become curly: Will rise in life and become prosperous.
• Dreaming that one’s curly hair has become soft and limp: Will be lost and things will take a turn for the worse.
• Seeing one’s hair soft and limp but sprinkled: The money of the dreamer’s chief will be squandered. If the hair is not sprinkled, the boss s money will increase.
• Seeing oneself with long hair and being happy with it: Good dream, especially for women who use other women’s hair to adorn themselves (wigs made of human hair).
• Ibn Siren resented dreams whereby young people saw their hair graying or turning white
, which, for him, meant poverty and worries, especially if the hair was long. Such a dream by a poor person meant that debts would add to misery or that he would go behind bars.
• Removing one’s white
hair, one by one: The dreamer is doing things contrary to the Tradition of the Holy Prophet and has no respect for the elderly.
• A young man seeing some white
hairs on his head: An absent one will come back.
• Seeing one’s hair having turned white: Will have a child.
• A woman dreaming that all her hair has turned white: (1) Her husband is corrupt. (2) Her husband will make her jealous by having an affair with another lady or a maid. (3) She will bring trouble and sorrow to her man.
• A woman seeing her hair black: (1) Her husband loves her. (2) Her husband is straight and righteous.
• A woman dreaming of uncovering her hair: Her husband will be absent. If the hair remained uncovered, the husband will not come back to her. If she is not married, the dream means that she will never get married.
• A woman dreaming that her hair is very thick and that people are gazing at it: She will have a scandal.
• A married man seeing a lock of hair: Will have a blessed son.
• A bachelor dreaming of locks of hair: A maiden, a slave, or a maid for each lock of hair.
• A woman dreaming of a lock of hair: Will have a son who will one day become a leader. The lock of hair also symbolizes a fertile year.
• A man dreaming that the hair on his forefront has been dispersed: Will suffer temporary humiliation.
• A white-haired man dreaming that his hair was sprinkled: Will have an ordeal. In case the hair on the right side was dispersed, he would suffer at the hands of male relatives. The left side refers to the female kind. If he has no relatives, he will harm himself.
• Shaving one’s hed or cutting one’s hair short: A good dream for ordinary or poor men, meaning victory, the settlement of debts, and relief, especially if it had been done to perform a pilgrimage. However, such a dream made by a leader would mean the reverse. If he had shaved his head in any other season than that of the pilgrimage, it means that he will be deposed in a scandal and become poor. Likewise, the same dream for a rich man would mean that his wealth will decrease.
• Dreaming that the head was shaved without remembering having shaved it: Will triumph over enemies and become strong.
• A woman dreaming that her hair was shaved: Will be abandoned by her husband or die.
• A woman dreaming that her husband has shaved her head or shortened her hair at the Kabah (the Muslims holiest shrine, in Mecca (Makkah)): She will settle her debts, and her wishes will be fulfilled. If her husband had done so elsewhere than in Mecca (Makkah), he will hold her captive in her house, as if he had cut the wings of a bird. It could also mean that he would slander her.
• A woman dreaming that a man other than her husband has cut her hair: That man is inviting her husband to have a relationship with another woman to exact revenge from her, and she will have an argument with that enemy.
• Seeing a woman’s tress or plaits of hair cut: She will never have a child.
• Cutting one’s own hair without help: Will pay back debts. The beautiful
fringe symbolizes money and prosperity. A man dreaming of a beautiful
fringe will marry a woman as beautiful
as the fringe.
Venus Dream Explanation
— (Planet; Woman) In a dream, the planet Venus represents a beautiful
woman. Seeing the planet Venus in a dream means getting married to an attractive and a beautiful
woman of no kinship to him, though her beauty will lead many people into temptation. The planet Venus in a dream also could mean allegations, playfulness, complaisance, jokes, images, idolatry, jewelry, nudity, pictures of beautiful
women, or it could mean beautiful
clothing. Seeing the planet Venus in a dream also means allegations, accusations, or that one may pursue any of the aforementioned elements, or he may establish a friendship with someone who follows such avenues, or perhaps he may marry an attractive and a beautiful
woman, a foreign woman, or a famous singer. If one sees the planet Venus mixing with the moon, or if its position is lower than the moon, or if it is burning in the dream, then Venus represents one's daughter, or it could mean mixing with crazy or stupid people, or listening to vain talk. (Also see Constellation; Heavens)
Parrot Dream Explanation
— (Any bright-colored tropical bird.) In a dream, a parrot represents a prodding man, a white
slave trader, a liar and an unjust person. A parrot in a dream also can be interpreted as a philosopher whose son may also grow to be a philosopher. A parrot in a dream also represents a lively and an eloquent beautiful
woman, or a brilliant, well articulated and a handsome looking boy. A parrot in a dream also represents an attractive foreign woman, or it could represent a swaggering man who constantly brags and boasts about himself, though he is filled with conceit, covetousness, and has an oppressive nature.
| || |