Mary, Daughter Of Imran Dream Explanation — • Seeing Mary: (1) Prestige, promotion, and the facilitation of all matters. (2) A miracle will appear in the spot where she was seen.
• Prostrating before the Virgin: Will speak to the king and sit with him.
• A pregnant woman seeing the Holy Virgin: (1) Will give birth to a wise boy. (2) If she is calumniated, her innocence will be proven by God’s grace.
Bathing in the River Dream Explanation — All this is in the light of this Quranic verse wherein He commands Ayyoob (AS) : Strike with you foot. This spring of water is for bathing, cooling and drinking. And We granted him his family and doubled their number as a special grace from ourselves and a commemoration for all who have understanding.
Bathing in the River Dream Explanation — Bathing in the river or sea and not experiencing any fear, panic or humiliation suggest deliverance from afflictions: if the observer of the dream is grief stricken, his grief will be removed an replaced with happiness; if he is suffering from a disease or sickness, he will be cured; if he is in straitened circumstances, Allah will grant him relief; if he is afflicted with debts, Allah will have them fulfilled; if he is imprisoned, Allah will grant him freedom.
Incest Dream Explanation — • Having sex with one’s little girl: Same interpretation.
• Having sex with one’s grown-up daughter: The girl will get married, and the father will generously furnish and equip her new home.
• Having sex with one’s daughter while she is married to another man: She will be separated from her husband and return to her father’s house.
• A poor man whose daughter is well off having the same dream means he will get great benefits from his girl.
Ear Dream Explanation — The ear symbolizes the man’s wife or daughter. It also represents religion.
• Having three ears: The dreamer has a wife and two daughters.
• Having four ears: (1) The dreamer has four women. (2) He has four girls without a mother.
• Having one ear: No relative will stay alive.
• Having half an ear: Wife will die and the dreamer will remarry.
• One ear having fallen: (1) Will divorce. (2) A daughter will die.
• Wearing an earring: Will marry one’s daughter to someone, and she will give birth to a male child.
• Filling or obstructing one’s ears with something: The dreamer is an atheist.
The Ear Dream Explanation — The ear symbolises a perbond wife or daughter. If the ear is seen not functioning (or as dead) it means he will divorce his wife or she will die. It could also mean his daughter will get married.
Arabic months Dream Explanation — As for the fifth lunar month, known in Arabic as Jamada-al-Awwal, seeing a dream during this month means that one should slow down or scrutinize his buying and selling, or it could mean that he may lose his daughter or wife, for it is in this month that the daughter of Prophet Muhammad, Sallallaahu-Alayhi-wasallam, Fatima died. May Allah. be forever pleased with her.
Forearm Dream Explanation — The forearms symbolize two relatives or friends, like, for instance, a brother and an adult son whom the dreamer can rely upon or benefit from.
• A man dreaming of a woman with bare arms: Worldly life.
• Pain in one’s arms: (1) Sorrow. (2) A halt to all the person does or produces with his hands. (3) Nobody will serve the dreamer any longer.
Upper Arm Dream Explanation — The upper arm symbolizes the brother.
• Seeing some increase in the upper arm: The dreamer’s brother or his adult son is in good shape. The reverse is also true.
• Having a reduced upper arm: The dreamer is brainless and showy.
Silver Dream Explanation — • A man wearing two silver bracelets: (1) Benefits obtained the hard way. (2) Hardships of one’s own making and deep regret, especially if the metal is twisted.
• Seeing a silver bracelet: The dreamer will get a male servant or have a child.
• A silver armlet or bangle: Worries and hatred, but less than if it were gold.
• An armlet on a man’s upper arm: His daughter or his brother’s daughter will get married. (The upper arm and the forearm represent the brother.)
• A silver pendent: A pretty girl, servant, or slave.
Intestines Dream Explanation — The appearance of the intestines or anything from within the body means that savings will come out or whatever is hoarded will reappear. It could also mean that the dreamer himself or a member of his household will be authoritarian and prevail.
• A person eating his own intestines: He is eating up his money.
• Eating somebody else’s bowels: Will take a bite at his savings or eat up his money.
• The intestines coming out of the body: (1) A daughter will get married. (2) Disgrace.
• Part of the bowels coming out: The dreamer is implementing the will of a person, looking after that person’s daughter and insisting on wedding her to somebody.
Kidneys Dream Explanation — (Daughter; Son; Servant. See Body)
Son Dream Explanation — In a dream, a son may mean a daughter or a servant.
Child birth Dream Explanation — Childbirth symbolizes delivery from hardships and disease; separation from one’s folk and neighbours; comfort; relief; the settlement of debts; and repentance.
• Giving birth to a girl: Fantastic welfare or release from prison.
• A king (ruler or chief) dreaming that his wife, who is not pregnant, has given birth to a male child: Will lay his hands on treasures.
• A man dreaming that his wife has given him a boy: Terrible worries and people will speak ill of the dreamer or he might die.
• A man dreaming that a small boy (not a baby) was born to him: Will have a better share in the world or a booty.
• A man dreaming that an adult boy was born to him: He, or rather his wife, will have more prosperity, dignity, and strength.
Cow Dream Explanation — The same interpretation of horses colours should apply to cows, which, as mentioned, refer to women or years.
• Seeing in one’s house a cow sucking the milk of her own calf: A woman is trading in her own daughter.
• A man slave milking his master’s cow: Will marry the latter’s daughter.
• Being scratched by a cow or a bull: Will be ill inasmuch as the scratch was severe.
• A cow or a bull raping the dreamer: Will experience hardships and punishment and might even get killed.
• Falling on a cow’s back: Luck will change during the year.
• An ox falling on the dreamer: Will die during that year.
• Having a dispute with a cow: Controversy with a hot-tempered and impolite woman.
• Being bitten or kicked by a cow: Children will betray their father.
• Beating a cow or an ox with a stick or biting either one: The dreamer has plenty of sins and should seek God’s forgiveness.
Bathhouse Dream Explanation — A water leak from the boiler that flows through the floors of the bathing quarters in a dream means incurring the anger of one's wife. Entering a bathhouse in a dream means suffering from a fever. Drinking hot water directly from the boiler in a dream means sickness, stress, depression and a scare from evil spirits. If one sees himself drinking cold refreshing water from the regular water tab in a dream, it means comfort and joy. Taking a bath with cold water in a dream means recovering from an illness. A bathhouse in a dream also represents hell-fire, and the attendant represents its keepers.
Eyes Dream Explanation — If one's eyes become white in a dream, they represent sorrow, or loss of a beloved. If one sees his eyes white, and if the white veil is lifted in the dream, it means that he will be reunited with his beloved and his distress will be dispelled. The right eye in a dream represents one's son and the left eye represents one's daughter. If a father sees one of his eyes being transposed to mix with the other eye in a dream, and if he has a son and a daughter, he should separate their bedrooms. Eating someone's eye in a dream means steeling his money. Seeing one's eyes without eyelashes in a dream means defying Allah's laws.
Child birth Dream Explanation — • Merchants dreaming of delivering: Their capital will go.
• Travellers dreaming of delivering: Will carry light luggage.
• A person dreaming that his mother has delivered him anew: (1) If ill, will pass away, as the newly born are wrapped like the dead. (2) If a craftsman or a manufacturer, will encounter hurdles that will prevent him from carrying on his work. (3) If poor, will find someone who will feed and take care of him. (4) If rich, the wealth will not be kept or someone else will manage the dreamer’s fortune, like a child who must be under the tutelage of an adult. (5) If married, wife will no longer conceive. (6) If wife is pregnant, will give birth to a boy who will resemble the dreamer. (7) If a bondsman, will be favoured by his master, who will overlook or forgive his errors, but will not set him free. (8) If embarking on a journey, will not be able to leave the house. (9) If involved in a case or a dispute, the dreamer’s evidence will not be sustained by the judge.
Embellishment of the Ear Dream Explanation — Seeing the ear adorned with jewelry of any sort serves as a glad tiding that his daughter or wife are living a tranquil and happy life.
Earrings Dream Explanation — If a woman sees herself wearing a pair of silver earrings in a dream, it means that she will conceive a son who will grow to be a pious man. If they are made from pearls, then her future son will sing with music. As for an unmarried woman, wearing a pair of earrings in a dream means marriage. If one sees a child wearing a pair of earrings in a dream, it represents beauty, though it is not praiseworthy if an adult or a man is seen in a dream wearing a pair of earrings or even a single earring. In their case, it means engaging in a loathsome and disgraceful action. Wearing a pair of earrings in a dream also means acquiring a knowledge that exalts the person and raises him in station. It also could mean having musical inclinations, or having a picnic. (Also see Gold; Ornaments)