Bat Dream Explanation — A bat in one's dream also represents a witch, or an unjust person who may have suffered from deprivation in his childhood. A bat in a dream also signifies blindness, heedlessness, a child of adultery, or a bastard son. In a dream, a bat also means hiding from people because of one's evildoing, such as theft or eavesdropping. Seeing a bat in a dream also means the end of enjoying blessings and not acknowledging their true provider. A bat in one's dream also means having to change one's living standards.
Bat Dream Explanation — (zool.) By Allah's leave, a bat was one of the many signs of Allah's prophet Jesus son of Marry, upon both of them be peace. In a dream, a bat may represent a monk. It also means glad tidings for a pregnant woman. Seeing a bat in a dream is not considered as a good omen for a traveller. If a bat flies into a house in a dream, it means the demolition of that house or the separation of that family.
Bat Dream Explanation — The bat symbolizes: (1) A woman practicing sorcery—a witch. (2) A hermit.
Bite Dream Explanation — If one's fingers bleed from such bite in a dream, it means tribulations caused by one's own shortcomings. A bite in a dream also signifies extreme anger. If one is bitten by another person in a dream, it means that he will enjoy happiness and success at the beginning of his professional life, then he will suffer from an illness, eye inflammation, ophthalmia, or from heart problems. Biting on an apple in a dream means satisfying one's desires. (Also see Pinch; Tongue)
Bite Dream Explanation — • A snake or a scorpion bite: Illicit money, which will lead to fines and other punishments.
• The dreamer biting someone out of love: Will love him more.
• Biting someone out of hatred: Will hate him more.
• Biting someone so as to make him bleed: You love him but will harm him.
• Being bitten by someone you know: That someone or his homonym will cause you pain.
• Being bitten by someone you don’t know: Will be harmed by your enemy.
• Biting one’s fingers: Trouble and worries on the religious plane.
Bite Dream Explanation — (Champing; Chomp; Love; Rancor) In a dream, a bite signifies perfidy, rancor or extreme love for the one who is bitten in a dream. If one bites himself then spits a piece of his own flesh on the ground in a dream, it means backbiting and belittling others. Biting one's own fingers in a dream means regret or fury, rage and anger.
Bite off Dream Explanation — (See Pinch)
Snake bite Dream Explanation — (See Snake; Sting)
Finger Dream Explanation — • An ailment in the fingers: (1) Children are in trouble. (2) The dreamer is missing his prayers.
• The little finger having been cut off: A child will go away.
• The little finger being atrophied: Harm will befall the dreamer’s mother or family.
• The ring finger having been cut: The dreamer will have a son.
• The ring finger being atrophied: Harm will befall the dreamer’s daughter.
• The middle finger having been severed: The country’s best scholar or judge will die.
• The middle finger being atrophied: A brother will die.
Finger Dream Explanation — (Also see Dye.) Fingers are the brother’s children, since it is believed that the hand represents the brother. Those of the right hand refer to the Muslims five compulsory daily prayers. The left hand fingers are the children of the brother or sister. The thumb is the dawn prayer, the index finger the noon prayer, the middle finger the early afternoon prayer, the ring finger, the sunset prayer, and the little finger the evening prayer.
• Having long fingers: The dreamer observes his religious duties, especially prayer. The reverse is also true.
• The imam (the Muslims spiritual leader) having long fingers: He is too greedy, tyrannical, and unfair to his subjects.
• A finger falling: Will abandon the related prayer.
• Seeing one finger in the place of another: The dreamer is performing the right prayer at the wrong time.
• Biting somebody’s fingertips: The bitten one is impolite, but the dreamer is inflicting too severe a punishment on him.
Finger Dream Explanation — • Milk coming out of the dreamer’s thumb and blood from his index finger: He is having sex with his mother-in-law and his wife’s sister.
• Cracking the finger joints: Obscene talk in the family. The caliph Harun Al-Rasheed saw the Archangel of Death in a dream. He asked him, “How much longer shall I live?” to which Azrail replied by showing him his five fingers. The caliph woke up in a state of terror. He summoned a qualified dream interpreter who reassured him that what the Archangel of Death meant to say was that there are five things that only God knows; they include the hour, as per the relating verse in the Holy Quran: “Lo! Allah! With Him is knowledge of the Hour. He sendeth down the rain, and knoweth that which is in the wombs. No soul knoweth what it will earn tomorrow, and no soul knoweth in what land it will die. Lo! Allah is Knower, Aware.” (“Luqman,” verse 34.)
Finger Dream Explanation — • The index finger being atrophied: A sister will die.
• The thumb being atrophied: The father will die.
• A man having four wives dreaming that four fingers were severed: All four will die.
• Cutting someone else’s fingers: Will wreak havoc on his money.
• The disappearance of the fingers: Servants will go.
• Chewing fingers: The end of a fortune.
• Contraction of the fingers: Will abandon or fail to sustain those female relatives with whom sex is prohibited in Islam (mother, sister, sister-in-law, et cetera).
Finger Dream Explanation — If the fingers are interpreted as money, then the fingernails represent the due alms tax. (arb. Zakat). If they are interpreted to represent an army in the dream, then the fingernails represent their weapons. Fingers in a dream also represent the days, months or years. When fingers are interpreted to mean money, and if someone cuts off his finger in a dream, it means that he will suffer from financial losses. Long fingers in a dream are regarded as greed. (Also see Body; Five fingers; Thimble)
Finger Dream Explanation — (Hand) Fingers help one's worldly needs or craft and serve one's benefits in the hereafter by identifying and pointing at what is true and identifying what is wrong. In general, fingers in a dream represent one's children, wife, father, mother, money, property, wealth or craft. Positive looking fingers or increase in their number in a dream represents growth, while deformed fingers in a dream mean the opposite. One's five fingers in a dream also represent the five daily prayers. Thus, if the fingers are interpreted to mean the five daily obligatory prayers, then the fingernails represent the supererogatory (arb. Nafl) prayers.
Ring Dream Explanation — If one sees the skies raining rings in a dream, it means that he will conceive a child during that year. If he is unwed, it means that he will marry a rich and a virgin young woman during that same year. If they are gold rings in the dream, it means that such a woman has lost her wealth. If one places a ring in his little finger then removes it to place it on his ring finger, then removes it again to place it on his middle finger in the dream, it means that he solicits customers for a prostitute. If one notices his ring sometime in his little finger, then in his middle finger, then in his ring finger without his doing in the dream, it means that his wife will betray him with another man. If he sells his ring for pennies or a handful of sesame, or for little flour in a dream, it means that he will separate from his wife, though they will have respect for one another, or it could mean that he will offer her a good financial arrangement.
Ring Dream Explanation — • Seeing one’s ring that was on the little finger passing to the ring finger and onto the middle finger without having done anything to change its position: The dreamer is betrayed by his wife.
• Selling one’s ring for money or bartering it for wheat or sesame: The dreamer will part from his wife after talking nicely to her or giving her a financial indemnity.
Paralysis Dream Explanation — If the index or the middle finger are paralyzed in a dream, it means that one may suffer because of his sister. If one sees his ring finger paralyzed in the dream, it means that he will suffer pain and difficulties because of an ailment that will befall his mother or a female relative. If one sees his little finger paralyzed in a dream, it means that he may suffer because of a daughter.
Five fingers Dream Explanation — (Hand) In a dream, the fingers of the right hand represent the daily five time prayers. The thumb represents the pre-dawn prayer, the index represents the midday prayer, the middle finger represents the mid-afternoon prayer, the ring finger represents the sunset prayer, and the little finger represents the evening prayer. As for the fingers of the left hand in a dream, they are interpreted to represent one's nephews. To cross or intertwine one's fingers in a dream means difficulties and poverty. (Also see Body; Fingers; Thimble)
Pinch Dream Explanation — (Bite off; Nip; Tweak) Pinching someone in a dream means envying him, or plotting to get some of his money which he will eventually get. Pinching someone in the butts in a dream means betraying him with his wife. Pinching someone in the belly in a dream means wishing to get some of his savings. Pinching someone in a dream means hurting him with words. Pinching or biting someone's hand in a dream may represent a snake bite, or a bite of a scorpion. Pinching someone's hand in a dream also means receiving unlawful money then incurring heavy losses, or it could mean paying a hefty fine.
Witch Dream Explanation — (Bat. See Hyena)