| |Bad look Dream Explanation
— To devastate someone by looking at him with despise in a dream means that the assailant will suffer from the jealous eye of his victim in wakefulness.
Smell Dream Explanation
— (Also see Nose.)
• A nice smell: Relief will come soon.
• A pregnant woman dreaming of smelling something nice: Will have a jovial son.
Smell Dream Explanation
— Smelling a sweet fragrance in a dream means uneasiness or a light illness. Smelling a bad
odor in a dream means hearing or speaking bad
words, or it could mean distress or depression.
Coming down Dream Explanation
— (See Descending)
Coming home Dream Explanation
— (See Arrival)
Home coming Dream Explanation
— (See Arrival)
Mouth Dream Explanation
— (Cellar) In a dream, one's mouth
represents his life from inception to completion. One's mouth
in a dream also represents the course of one's livelihood and the source of his strength. Putting medicine in one's mouth
in a dream means correcting one's life for the better. If one puts food in his mouth
in a dream, it means worldly gains and profits, unless one puts something that tastes bad
, or which is spoiled, then it means losses, distress and depression. Putting good and tasty food or sweets in one's mouth
in a dream means living a happy and a rich life. If one's mouth
is buckled in a dream, it means death, sickness, dumbness, silence, helplessness, or defeat. If one's mouth
looks larger than usual in the dream, it denotes growth and greater benefits, but if one's mouth
looks smaller in the dream, then it means the opposite. If one's mouth
smells good in the dream, it means speaking good words. Infection of one's mouth
in a dream means a disaster or business losses. If something nice comes out of one's mouth
in a dream, it means kindness toward others. If one sees his mouth
sealed in a dream and did not know who did it, it means a scandal or defamation. In a dream, one's mouth
is interpreted in seven ways; It could mean knowledge, a coffer, a cellar, a bookcase, a market, a doorman, a minister, or a door. If a pious person sees a harness around his mouth
in a dream, it means fasting from food. If an impious person sees that, it means rebuke and reprimand. (Also see Body)
Mouth Dream Explanation
— The mouth
alludes to what comes in or comes out. It could be welfare or evil, depending on what you see entering or leaving the mouth
. It also alludes to recitation of the Holy Quran and to words. If one dreams of having one’s mouth
shut or locked, one is an atheist.
Frothing at the mouth Dream Explanation
— Frothing at the mouth
in a dream means excitement, madness or infuriation in wakefulness. (Also see Foam)
Pearls Emanating from the Mouth Dream Explanation
— If a person sees pearls coming
out from his mouth
it means he will utter words of wisdom and plety. He will also disseminate the knowledge of the Holy Quran and chant the praises of Allah Taala.
Fart Dream Explanation
— • Farting amid people: Will be relieved from worries and experience no more difficulties.
• Farting indiscreetly while surrounded by people: Relief from worries and hardships, but in an ugly manner.
• Farting deliberately, emitting a loud sound and dirty smell: The dreamer is saying or doing ugly and obscene things for which he will be ill-reputed as much as the sound was loud and the smell
• Farting with difficulty: Will do something unbearable.
• Farting without difficulty: The dreamer will do as he likes.
• The emission of wind without sound: Worries, especially if the dreamer had done so in a crowd, or ugly reputation without exaggeration.
• Somebody else farting without sound and the dreamer smelling the bad
odor: Transient worries.
• Emitting wind without bad smell
while praying: The dreamer has a quest and is praying to God with humility for relief, which will not come.
Odorous Trees Dream Explanation
— A tree giving off bad smell
symbolises an evil person whom the observer will encounter.
Anus Dream Explanation
— The anus, in general, symbolizes a subdued man; a flute player; a drummer; a discreet man who keeps secrets; some relative of the degree whose marriage is prohibited in Islam; the bottom of a priest; a stupid or foolish person; a mate; money; the dreamer’s purse, bank, house, shop, warehouse or box, parlour, et cetera; and all that comes into contact with the bottom, such as a toilet seat, a slip, a chair, a straw carpet, a saddle, an animal that humans ride, the valet in charge of the dreamer’s personal hygiene, and so on and so forth. It could also symbolize the door (key) to the man’s secrets, spanking and related obedience or disobedience, a trumpet, the blacksmith’s pair of bellows, a sewage facility, the words that come from the mouth—be they good or bad—the mouth
that smells, and, paradoxically, festivities and joy. Other interpretations include the deserted house, the uncultivable land, any unholy place, the man whom people avoid because of his evil character or ignorance, or important matters on which the dreamer turns his back.
• Pulling something from one’s anus: Will get stuck or become needy.
• Going into an anus: Wrong approach or running after a difficult matter, because that duct is sterile.
• Seeing a person’s anus: Will see a gloomy face, and the owner of such a face will spend as much money as blood or excrement coming
out of that anus the dreamer had seen. If such a person had passed the stool in the proper place, the money will be spent in the right direction, and the reverse is true.
• Seeing one’s anus has been obstructed: Will die.
• Seeing a young man’s anus: Will be defeated by him.
• Seeing the anus of a well-known old man: This very man will mislead you.
• Seeing the anus of an unidentified old man: Will be led astray and overwhelmed without knowing who is pulling the strings from behind.
• A prince cutting his anus or bottom: Will fire his piper.
• An ordinary man cutting his bottom: Will no longer honour his obligations toward his parents and in-laws.
• Seeing the mother’s anus or buttocks: (1) A planned pilgrimage will not be valid. (2) Earnings will fade and livelihood will grind to a halt.
• The anus of an unknown woman: The fading of the dreamer’s luck and livelihood.
• Penetrating the anus of a prelate: Will sweep dirt.
• Drinking water through one’s anus: The dreamer is constipated or congested.
• Seeing worms or lice coming
out of the rectum or anal tract: Will part from one’s children.
• Blood coming
out of the anus: A reference to the grandchildren.
• Being stained with one’s own anal blood: Illicit money.
• Seeing a duster coming
out of one’s anus (or stomach): Will move away from strangers who are eating up the money of your children. Seeing a peacock coming
out of one’s anus: A beautiful girl will be born to the dreamer.
• A fish coming
out of one’s anus: The dreamer will have an ugly girl.
• A kind of snake coming
out of one’s anus: Estranged children.
• A snake coming
out of the dreamer’s collar or anus and going into the earth: The dreamer’s time is over.
• A snake coming
out of the dreamer’s ear, belly, vagina, or anus: Will commit a sin and give up religious faith or the dreamer’s children might turn inimical.
• According to Is Haq Ibrahim ibn Abdullah Al-Kirmani, another authority on dreams quoted by Ibn Shaheen, the sight of the anus augurs well for the dreamer. More, if a nice smell
out of the anus, it means that people are praising the hero of the dream. The reverse is also true.
Lay Dream Explanation
— (Lie; Repose) In a dream, if a man sees himself lying on his back over the floor, it means having good strength, or gaining one. It also means winning worldly profits, or expansion of one's control. If one sees himself lying on his back on the floor with his mouth
open and bread loaves coming
out of his mouth
, it means that he will lose control over his business, meanwhile, he may win something totally different.
Spit Dream Explanation
— Spittle symbolizes a man’s wealth and power or capabilities. Warm spittle is a reference to life, while cold spittle alludes to death.
• Spitting: The dreamer is backbiting.
• Spitting on a wall: (1) The dreamer is investing in business. (2) The dreamer is financing Jihad, or holy struggle.
• Spitting on the ground: The dreamer will buy land or a farm.
• Spitting on a tree: The dreamer will forsake a vow or fail to honour a pledge that he had sworn to fulfil.
• Having no saliva to spit out: Poverty.
• Saliva flowing from the mouth: The dreamer will earn money, then lose it.
• Saliva flowing from the mouth
without touching any part of the dreamer’s body but people collecting it with their hands: The dreamer will spread knowledge among people. If the saliva is mixed with blood, such knowledge will include lies.
• Plenty of water flowing from the dreamer’s mouth: The dreamer will lead a comfortable life.
• Water coming
out of a merchant’s mouth: Alms to the poor.
Odor Dream Explanation
— Smelling a bad
odor in a dream means hearing bad
words, or it could mean distress. Smelling odor that emanates from under the armpit in a dream means headache, nasal congestions, cold, or hearing bad
news, divulging secrets, dispelling rancor and jealousy, or it could mean relaxing after an exhausting workday, contracting an eye disease, or it could mean loathsomeness. If a child smells such an odor from under his armpit in his dream, it means that he has reached his puberty, or it could mean an illness or an accident that could take away his life. (Also see Cloud of smoke; Perspiration; Smell)
Excreta of Man and Animals Dream Explanation
— This symbolises wealth. If it gives off a bad smell
it symbolises unlawful wealth. The stronger the odour the greater the unlawfulness.
Vomit Dream Explanation
— Vomiting is a reference to repentance of one’s own free will, unless it occurs with difficulty or the dreamer resents its taste. Vomiting while fasting, then splashing in the vomit: The dreamer has a debt that he could settle but would not, thus committing a disgusting sin.
• Drinking milk, then vomiting milk and honey: Repentance.
• Swallowing pearls and vomiting honey: The dreamer will learn the interpretation of the Holy Quran and use it.
• Vomiting milk: The dreamer will repudiate Islam.
• Vomiting food: The dream will grant something to somebody.
• Holding back the vomit: The dreamer will retain awe and prestige.
• Drinking wine without getting drunk, then vomiting: The dreamer will take dirty money and restore it.
• Drinking wine, getting drunk, and vomiting: The dreamer is a miser who spends very little on his children and family and regrets what he has spent.
• Seeing one’s bowels coming
out of the mouth: Children will die.
• Very strong vomiting with hiccough: The dreamer will pass away.
• Vomiting plenty of bright red blood: The dreamer will have a child. If it is collected in a container, the child will live; if it flows on the ground, the baby will die quickly. This kind of dream had by a poor person could mean money and plenty of riches. For whoever wants to deceive people it is a bad
dream because it means his secret is coming
Worms Dream Explanation
— (An organism living on another; Children; Insects; Parasites; Silkworm) In a dream, worms represent daughters or children living under their father. The same goes for all worms, annelids, intestinal worms, or parasites that live on cadavers. Seeing tapeworms coming
out of one's backside in a dream represents one's grandchildren. If one sees worms coming
out of his mouth
in a dream, it means that some members of his family are plotting against him, though he knows about it, and he will finally escape from their danger, but at his own expense. If one sees worms coming
out of his stomach in a dream, it means that he will distance himself from evil companions. Consequently, he will regain honor and purity. Worms leaving one's body in a dream mean overcoming distress, or paying alms tax. Worms in a dream also represent one's enemies. A silkworm in a dream means a customer in one's shop, or it could represent one's profession. Silkworms in a dream usually mean financial benefits, though in some circles they represent illegal money, or guesswork. (Also see Earthworm)
Catarrh Dream Explanation
— The catarrh is acquired money that does not fructify.
• Expectorating catarrh: (1) If an ordinary person, will spend secretly. (2) If ill, will heal and be relieved. (3) If a scholar, knowledge is not so big.
• Expectorating hair, threads, or water particles: Will live long. In general, clean water coming
out of the mouth
means knowledge, advice, or truthful statements from which people will benefit.
| || |