Baby crow Dream Explanation — (Fledgling; Nestling) A fledgling crow in a dream represents poverty, need, separation from one's parents and segregation from one's relatives or clan. If one is experiencing such adverse conditions in wakefulness, then seeing a fledgling crow in a dream means satisfaction of one's needs and reunion with his family. When the egg hatches and the baby crow comes out of it, the parents shy away from their fledgling and remain distant from the nest. Then Allah Almighty will provide the nestling crow with various types of flies to eat from. Once the baby crow's feathers grow, the parents will return to their nest and care for their baby until it commences to fly.
A Newborn Baby Boy Dream Explanation — (Baby) It suggests grief and harships for the one to whome a boy is born.
A Newborn Baby Girl Dream Explanation — (Baby) It is deemed a better dream than a newborn boy. It symbolises joy and happiness for the one who sees her.
Holding the Sun Dream Explanation — Holding or grasping the sum and having fullcontrol over it means that the observer of the dream will acquire dominion (or Land) in proportion to the amount he grasps provided the sum is clearly visible and its rays are crystal clear. If the light and rays of the sun are seen shining on someone the interpretation is the same as above.
Finger Dream Explanation — • An ailment in the fingers: (1) Children are in trouble. (2) The dreamer is missing his prayers.
• The little finger having been cut off: A child will go away.
• The little finger being atrophied: Harm will befall the dreamer’s mother or family.
• The ring finger having been cut: The dreamer will have a son.
• The ring finger being atrophied: Harm will befall the dreamer’s daughter.
• The middle finger having been severed: The country’s best scholar or judge will die.
• The middle finger being atrophied: A brother will die.
Finger Dream Explanation — (Also see Dye.) Fingers are the brother’s children, since it is believed that the hand represents the brother. Those of the right hand refer to the Muslims five compulsory daily prayers. The left hand fingers are the children of the brother or sister. The thumb is the dawn prayer, the index finger the noon prayer, the middle finger the early afternoon prayer, the ring finger, the sunset prayer, and the little finger the evening prayer.
• Having long fingers: The dreamer observes his religious duties, especially prayer. The reverse is also true.
• The imam (the Muslims spiritual leader) having long fingers: He is too greedy, tyrannical, and unfair to his subjects.
• A finger falling: Will abandon the related prayer.
• Seeing one finger in the place of another: The dreamer is performing the right prayer at the wrong time.
• Biting somebody’s fingertips: The bitten one is impolite, but the dreamer is inflicting too severe a punishment on him.
Finger Dream Explanation — • Milk coming out of the dreamer’s thumb and blood from his index finger: He is having sex with his mother-in-law and his wife’s sister.
• Cracking the finger joints: Obscene talk in the family. The caliph Harun Al-Rasheed saw the Archangel of Death in a dream. He asked him, “How much longer shall I live?” to which Azrail replied by showing him his five fingers. The caliph woke up in a state of terror. He summoned a qualified dream interpreter who reassured him that what the Archangel of Death meant to say was that there are five things that only God knows; they include the hour, as per the relating verse in the Holy Quran: “Lo! Allah! With Him is knowledge of the Hour. He sendeth down the rain, and knoweth that which is in the wombs. No soul knoweth what it will earn tomorrow, and no soul knoweth in what land it will die. Lo! Allah is Knower, Aware.” (“Luqman,” verse 34.)
Finger Dream Explanation — • The index finger being atrophied: A sister will die.
• The thumb being atrophied: The father will die.
• A man having four wives dreaming that four fingers were severed: All four will die.
• Cutting someone else’s fingers: Will wreak havoc on his money.
• The disappearance of the fingers: Servants will go.
• Chewing fingers: The end of a fortune.
• Contraction of the fingers: Will abandon or fail to sustain those female relatives with whom sex is prohibited in Islam (mother, sister, sister-in-law, et cetera).
Finger Dream Explanation — If the fingers are interpreted as money, then the fingernails represent the due alms tax. (arb. Zakat). If they are interpreted to represent an army in the dream, then the fingernails represent their weapons. Fingers in a dream also represent the days, months or years. When fingers are interpreted to mean money, and if someone cuts off his finger in a dream, it means that he will suffer from financial losses. Long fingers in a dream are regarded as greed. (Also see Body; Five fingers; Thimble)
Finger Dream Explanation — (Hand) Fingers help one's worldly needs or craft and serve one's benefits in the hereafter by identifying and pointing at what is true and identifying what is wrong. In general, fingers in a dream represent one's children, wife, father, mother, money, property, wealth or craft. Positive looking fingers or increase in their number in a dream represents growth, while deformed fingers in a dream mean the opposite. One's five fingers in a dream also represent the five daily prayers. Thus, if the fingers are interpreted to mean the five daily obligatory prayers, then the fingernails represent the supererogatory (arb. Nafl) prayers.
Training or Holding a Dog Dream Explanation — Training or holding a dog so as to safeguard a certain thing means he will be helped by someone in attaining his goal. In this case the dog does not symbolise an enemy.
Abdullah bin Salam Holding Onto Islam Till Death Dream Explanation — Narrated 'Abdullah bin Salam: (In a dream) I saw myself in a garden, and there was a pillar in the middle of the garden, and there was a handhold at the top of the pillar. I was asked to climb it. I said, "I cannot." Then a servant came and lifted up my clothes and I climbed (the pillar), and then got hold of the handhold, and I woke up while still holding it. I narrated that to the Prophet Muhammad (Sallallaahu-Alayhi-wasallam) who said, "The garden symbolizes the garden of Islam, and the handhold is the firm Islamic handhold which indicates that you will be adhering firmly to Islam until you die." (Bukhari)
Incident - holding a Water-Bird, trying to Slaughter it with a knife Dream Explanation — It is related that a person vevealed his dream to the Imaam saying that he had seen himself holding a water-bird, trying to slaughter it with a knife thrice. Each time the bird managed to struggle itself loose. The for the time he succeeded. To this Imaam said: “You have seen a good dream. This is a virgin woman whom you wished to bring under your control thrice but without success. You succeeded the forth time”: He said: “My Lord, you have spoken the truth.
Incident - holding a Water-Bird, trying to Slaughter it with a knife Dream Explanation — Tonight will be the fifth nigh.” The Imaam smiled and after a little while said: “Come near me. One more thing remains to be told”. The man drew closer and asked: “What remains to be told, my Lord?” He said: “The girl let loose wind aloud as well”. He said: “Yes, you have spoken the truth.” He felt ashamed and departed.
Ring Dream Explanation — • Seeing one’s ring that was on the little finger passing to the ring finger and onto the middle finger without having done anything to change its position: The dreamer is betrayed by his wife.
• Selling one’s ring for money or bartering it for wheat or sesame: The dreamer will part from his wife after talking nicely to her or giving her a financial indemnity.
Five fingers Dream Explanation — (Hand) In a dream, the fingers of the right hand represent the daily five time prayers. The thumb represents the pre-dawn prayer, the index represents the midday prayer, the middle finger represents the mid-afternoon prayer, the ring finger represents the sunset prayer, and the little finger represents the evening prayer. As for the fingers of the left hand in a dream, they are interpreted to represent one's nephews. To cross or intertwine one's fingers in a dream means difficulties and poverty. (Also see Body; Fingers; Thimble)
Ring Dream Explanation — If one sees the skies raining rings in a dream, it means that he will conceive a child during that year. If he is unwed, it means that he will marry a rich and a virgin young woman during that same year. If they are gold rings in the dream, it means that such a woman has lost her wealth. If one places a ring in his little finger then removes it to place it on his ring finger, then removes it again to place it on his middle finger in the dream, it means that he solicits customers for a prostitute. If one notices his ring sometime in his little finger, then in his middle finger, then in his ring finger without his doing in the dream, it means that his wife will betray him with another man. If he sells his ring for pennies or a handful of sesame, or for little flour in a dream, it means that he will separate from his wife, though they will have respect for one another, or it could mean that he will offer her a good financial arrangement.
Paralysis Dream Explanation — If the index or the middle finger are paralyzed in a dream, it means that one may suffer because of his sister. If one sees his ring finger paralyzed in the dream, it means that he will suffer pain and difficulties because of an ailment that will befall his mother or a female relative. If one sees his little finger paralyzed in a dream, it means that he may suffer because of a daughter.
Thimble Dream Explanation — A thimble in a dream means money, a child, a wife, a young intelligent worker, a vehicle, travels, or a needed competitor for the better promotion of one's business. A thimble in a dream also means dire need, tight circumstances, difficulties, or perhaps it could represent one who is crafty and who deceives children. Placing a thimble in the wrong finger in a dream means committing adultery, neglecting one's prayers, or the falling sick of the person such finger represents in the dream. (Also see Fingers; Five fingers)
Fledgling Dream Explanation — (See Baby crow)