Back Dream Explanation
— (Behind; Posterior; Rear side) In a dream, the back
of a human being represents what people hold for him of praises or blame, acceptance or rejection, honor or humiliation, or it could represents one's debts. Seeing the back
of a human being in a dream also means following his tracks or practices. If a positive look manifests therein, such as a sweet fragrance or the emergence of a radiant light, or if it turns into iron in the dream, it signifies one's gratitude regarding his own condition. In a dream, the rear side of the human being represents his outward appearance or what renders the human being acceptable, or it could represent his garment, an ostentatious person, a show of grandeur, pride about one's social class, a show of being wealthy, the surroundings of one's house, the outskirts of a town, the outer display of one's religion or his school of thought. A broken back
in a dream means fear, distress and sorrow. If one sees his rear side dark in color, black or red in a dream, it means that he may suffer from physical abuse and beating during a fight. Seeing one's own back
in a dream also could mean buying new clothing, or it could mean feeling strong because of one's knowledge, his son, power, political connections, wealth or property. Seeing one's back
in a dream also could mean to repudiate one's wife. If one's back
is seared or cauterized in a dream, it denotes stinginess, or it could mean that he fails to comply with Allah's rights upon him. If one sees his back
bent in a dream, it means a misfortune. If one sees the back
of his friend in a dream, it means that his friend will turn his back
to him at times when he needs him most. If one sees the back
of his enemy in a dream, it means that he will be guarded against his threats. If one sees the back
of an old woman in a dream, it means that the world is turning its back
to him. If she is in her middle age in the dream, it means that he is seeking something hard to obtain. If she is a young woman in the dream, it means that he is expecting something and must be patient to acquire it. One's back
also represents old age. Back
pain in a dream means poverty, sickness, debility, imprisonment of one's boss or the death of a brother. One's back
in a dream also represents one's dependence on a strong person. If one sees himself carrying a heavy load on his back
in a dream, it means debts, or a vicious neighbor. A broken back
in a dream means losing one's strength and power, or it could mean one's death. If a sick person sees his back
broken in a dream, it means that the person who is taking care of him may die shortly, or it could mean that he will suffer from poverty. Carrying burdens over one's back
in a dream means sins. Carrying a coffin or a load of merchandise over one's back
in a dream means carrying forgotten debts that will surface at awkward times. Carrying wood over one's back
in a dream means backbiting, slandering people and reporting lies. Carrying a heavy load over one's back
in a dream also means having many children with little money to sustain them. Seeing a hunchbacked person in a dream means prosperity, longevity or having a large family. (Also see Backbone; Backside; Body)
The Back and Loins Dream Explanation
— These symbolise a perbond honour, dignity and nobility. At other times the back
or the loins symbolise a child since a child is born of a perbond back
Back pain Dream Explanation
— (See Back; Body; Pain)
Flying on the Back of a Vulture Dream Explanation
— If he dreams that he is flying horizontally on the back
of a vulture, he will enjoy honour, sublimity and power by being promoted to the office of kingship. But if the vulture flies with him vertically towards the heavens, he will die while on a journey. For, such a vulture would then represent the angel of death.
Carrying a Sheep on the Back Dream Explanation
— It means he will bear the expenses of another person.
Placing the Kabah Behind One's Back Dream Explanation
— if a person sees himself placing the Kabah behind his back
or performing salaah on top of the Kabah, it is a sign that he has abandoned Islam.
Return of one's soul back to its Lord Dream Explanation
— (Death; Give up the ghost; To die) In a dream, the return of one's soul back
to its Lord means remitting a trust to its rightful owner, the recovery of a sick person from his illness, the release of a prisoner from jail, or perhaps it could represent the reunion of beloveds.
Fly Dream Explanation
— The fly is a weak and mean person who stabs one in the back
. Many flies symbolizes a harmful enemy.
• Eating flies: Dirty
money or unholy gains.
• A fly entering the dreamer’s body: Will mix with mean and criminal parties and gain dirty
money, which will not last.
• A traveller dreaming that flies have landed on his head: Should fear highwaymen who could intercept and rob him, in view of a verse in the Holy Quran that reads as follows: “… And if the fly took something from them, they could not rescue it from it. So weak are (both) the seeker and the sought!” (“Al-Hajj” [The Pilgrimage], verse 73.)
• A fly landing on something belonging to the dreamer: Hide your money from eventual thieves.
• Killing a fly: Rest of mind and a healthy body.
Filth Dream Explanation
— (Dirt) Dirty
hair, a soiled garment, or a filthy body in a dream mean distress and worries. Dirty
clothing in a dream mean sins. If the dirt comprises oil or grease in the dream, it means attachment to mundane and material objects. Washing one's clothe in a dream means repenting from sin and washing them away. Cleaning off the wax in one's ears in a dream means hearing pleasing words. (Also see Cloth; Dirty
Swaddle Dream Explanation
— (Diaper) A swaddle in a dream represents a pregnant woman, a broken bone, or defeating one's enemy. If one sees his wife swaddled in a piece of cloth and if he unwraps her in a dream, it means that he will divorce her. Seeing a fugitive, a sick person, a traveller, or a prisoner swaddled in a dream may not purport advantages or a favorable end.
Vomit Dream Explanation
— Vomiting is a reference to repentance of one’s own free will, unless it occurs with difficulty or the dreamer resents its taste. Vomiting while fasting, then splashing in the vomit: The dreamer has a debt that he could settle but would not, thus committing a disgusting sin.
• Drinking milk, then vomiting milk and honey: Repentance.
• Swallowing pearls and vomiting honey: The dreamer will learn the interpretation of the Holy Quran and use it.
• Vomiting milk: The dreamer will repudiate Islam.
• Vomiting food: The dream will grant something to somebody.
• Holding back
the vomit: The dreamer will retain awe and prestige.
• Drinking wine without getting drunk, then vomiting: The dreamer will take dirty
money and restore it.
• Drinking wine, getting drunk, and vomiting: The dreamer is a miser who spends very little on his children and family and regrets what he has spent.
• Seeing one’s bowels coming out of the mouth: Children will die.
• Very strong vomiting with hiccough: The dreamer will pass away.
• Vomiting plenty of bright red blood: The dreamer will have a child. If it is collected in a container, the child will live; if it flows on the ground, the baby
will die quickly. This kind of dream had by a poor person could mean money and plenty of riches. For whoever wants to deceive people it is a bad dream because it means his secret is coming out.
Swine Dream Explanation
— The swine is a huge man, rich, and irreligious, with dubious sources of income, a dirty
person with long hands, and a mean and stinking atheist.50 Its flesh or meat, its grease, its hair, its stomach, and its skin are cheap and dirty
money. Being a swine herd: Will govern low people of dirty
• Owning, finding, or transporting swine: Will obtain dirty
• Pigs (young and little swine) and sow milk, if the dreamer drinks it. A catstrophe will befall the dreamer. He will lose either his mind or his money.
• Riding on a swine: Will have power and influence and triumph over enemies.
• Walking like a swine: Will have a dear child.
• Pork meat—cooked or grilled: Illicit money.
• Finding a sow in one’s bed: Will make love to an atheist.
• A swine drinking from the same gold chalice as the dreamer: A transvestite is hiding among the dreamer’s women.