Arabic Dream Explanation — (See Language)
Arabic months Dream Explanation — If the dream happens during the sixth lunar month, known in Arabic as Jamada-al-Thani, and if the dream carries a good meaning, it will come, but slow and one should not contradict it. If one sees this dream during the seventh lunar month, known in Arabic as Rajab, it means that he will gain a dream and status, for it is the month of the prophet's Ascension (Miraj) and his night journey to the seventh heaven.
Arabic months Dream Explanation — A dream during the eighth lunar month, known in Arabic as Shaaban, represents a dream and ranks, for during this month, every good deed will be honoured. As for the ninth lunar month, known in Arabic as Ramadan, in it, all difficulties will be suspended, evil will be shun and stinginess will be dispelled. During this month all what is good will manifest and bad dream will dissipate to become null and void. During this month, the dreams of a believer may be differently interpreted than the dream of a disbeliever. If one sees the month of Ramadan in his dream, his dream means blessings, profits, commanding good and forbidding evil. If the person is seeking knowledge, then knowledge will be given to him, for it is during this great month that the Holy Means that was revealed. If the person is inflicted with epilepsy, he will recover from it, for the devils and all evil spirits are shackled and are rendered powerless during this month.
Arabic months Dream Explanation — As for the eleventh lunar month, known in Arabic as Zul-Qidah, if one's dream suggests a trip, then the person should refrain from taking that trip or perhaps he should delay it for the better. He also should guard himself where he lives. If the dream denote stress or worries, then he should avoid whatever may cause them.
Arabic months Dream Explanation — As for the fifth lunar month, known in Arabic as Jamada-al-Awwal, seeing a dream during this month means that one should slow down or scrutinize his buying and selling, or it could mean that he may lose his daughter or wife, for it is in this month that the daughter of Prophet Muhammad, Sallallaahu-Alayhi-wasallam, Fatima died. May Allah. be forever pleased with her.
Arabic months Dream Explanation — As for the tenth lunar month, known in Arabic as Shawwal, if one's dream suggests a war or a conflict, it means that he will come first in it, and that he will triumph. If one sees the month of Shawwal in his dream, it means that he will come out of difficulties and finds happiness and devotion, for it is the month during which that Allah's House, known as the Kabah was built.
Arabic months Dream Explanation — If one sees his dream during the third lunar month, known in Arabic as Rabi-ul-Awwal, and if he is a merchant, it means that his business will grow, prosper and that his money will be blessed or perhaps he may conceive a child during that month. If he is under stress and worries, they will be dispelled. If he is persecuted or treated unjustly, he will end in a triumph, or it could mean that he will hear good news, or he may be appointed as governor, or he may admonish people to do good and discard evil, for it is the month in which Prophet Muhammad, Sallallaahu-Alayhi-wasallam, was born to this world.
Arabic months Dream Explanation — If one's dream takes place during the fourth lunar month, known in Arabic as Rabi-al-Thani, and if it suggests glad tidings, then one may have to wait and exercise patience, but if it suggests evil, then such happening will come fast. During this month, seeing a dream also means victory over one's enemy, or it could mean conceiving a blessed son who will grow to become a gnostic, or a hero, for it is during this month that the Imam Ali, may Allah bless his countenance and be forever pleased with him was born.
Arabic months Dream Explanation — However, if one's dream takes place during the twelfth lunar month, known in Arabic as Zul-Hijjah indicates a journey then one may take it, or if it denotes a good business, one should seek it, for it is a most blessed month and it is the month of festivities and sacrifices. If one sees this month in his dream or sees himself offering sacrifices in it, or if he honour praying the festival of Sacrifice prayers in it, his dream means paying one's debts or fulfilling one's vows, repentance from sin, guidance or perhaps his dream may indicate the death of great people of knowledge, the impeachment of governors, the changing of governments, or it could mean a sudden war.
Arabic months Dream Explanation — (Lunar months) : 1- Muharram; 2- Safar; 3- Rabi-ul-Awwal; 4- Rabi-al-Thani; 5- Jamada-al-Awwal; 6- Jamada-al-Thani; 7- Rajab; 8- Shaaban; 9- Ramadan; 10- Shawwal; 11- Zul-Qidah; 12- Zul-Hijjah) Seeing a dream during the month of Muharram means that the dream is most true as it is seen. Thus, having a dream during the month of Muharram could be even called a vision and it never fails. Such a dream means success, relief from difficulties, release from a prison, or recovering from an illness. If the person had retreated from his town, he will return to it. This interpretation is based on the story of Allah's prophet Jonah, Alayhi-Salam, after he emerged from the belly of the whale. Perhaps the person in the dream may face a great spiritual challenge in his life, or it could mean the death of a great man of knowledge or the emergence of such a Gnostic or wise man in that city. If the person seeing the dream is a sinner, it means dream means will repent of his sins, for Allah Almighty has accepted the repentance of Adam, Alayhi-Salam, during that month. If the person in the dream is one who hopes for a station of honor, he will attain it, because Allah Almighty has raised the prophet Enoch (Idris) Alayhi-Salam, to a high station during that month. If a traveller sees a dream during that month, it means that he will safely return home from a long journey, because it is the month in which the prophet Noah Alayhi-Salam, was saved with his people, and it is the month in which the arc settle on top of Mount Judiyyi. If the seer desires a son, then he will beget a righteous son, because it is the month in which Allah's prophets Abraham and Jesus, Alayhi-Salam, were born. If the person he is dream is suffering from tight financial circumstances and if he desired a wayout, it means that he will see the light or escape from the danger of his enemy, because this is the month in which Allah's prophet Abraham Alayhi-Salam was saved from the fire of Nimrod, or perhaps, if he had followed a path of innovation and falsehood, he will turn back to Allah Almighty and repent of his sin, because it is also the month in which Allah Almighty forgave the prophet David, Alayhi-Salam. If the person in the dream is impeached from his leadership position or stripped from his status, he will return to his office and regain honor, because it is also the month in which Allah Almighty returned the prophet Solomon to his kingdom. If one is bedridden, it means that he will recover from his illness, because it is the month in which the prophet Job (Alayhi-Salam) recovered from his illness, or perhaps it could mean that one will be sent as an emissary with a mission, or as an ambassador, because it is during this month that Allah Almighty spoke to His prophet Moses Alayhi-Salam. As for the second lunar month, known in Arabic as afar, having a dream during it could be interpreted as follows; If one is pessimistic about what he saw, then it could mean the opposite. If he is sick, it means recovering from his illness. If one is needy, it means that his needs will be satisfied. If one is suffering from stress and worries, it means that they can cause him no harm.
Herpes - Arabic: Qawbae Dream Explanation — Dreaming of herpes (ringworm tetter or psoriasis) refers to money the dreamer is afraid to claim.
Lily - Arabic: Sawsan Dream Explanation — There are controversial interpretations about this plant. Some say it symbolizes good praise and others evil, for etymological reasons relating to the Arab language.
Call For Prayer (Arabic: Athan) Dream Explanation — There are contradictory interpretations of dreams involving the athan or call for prayers. In general, according to interpreter Abu Said Al-Waez, the athan is a good dream for religious-minded people and those who specialize in religion. It should also be done properly and in the proper place. Otherwise, it is a bad dream, as in the case of someone dreaming that he is calling for prayer in a garbage disposal area, in which case it would mean that the dreamer is attempting a reconciliation with a foolish person who would reject him. Likewise, calling for prayer in a house, rather than in the mosque, would mean that the dreamer is trying to entice a woman. According to Ibn Siren, the athan means separation between partners in view of a verse to this effect in “Suratul Taubah” (Repentance) in the Holy Quran.
• Calling for prayer once or twice, then praying as ordained by God: Will perform hajj or umrah (minor and out-of-season pilgrimage).
• Launching the prayer call while standing on the Kabah in Mecca (Makkah): The dreamer will come out with a heresy. The dream would be worse if the call was launched from within the Kabah.
Call For Prayer (Arabic: Athan) Dream Explanation — • Calling for prayer from a minaret: The dreamer is advocating right and justice and would, hopefully, go to Mecca (Makkah).
• Calling for prayer from a well: The dreamer is prompting people to embark on a long trip.
• A nonprofessional muaththen (the one who launches the prayer call) dreaming that he is doing so: Will have a post as high as his voice was loud and pleasant, in case he is eligible.
• Calling for prayer from a hilltop: (1) Will be entrusted with a glorious responsibility by a foreigner, if eligible. (2) Will make a successful business deal or learn a valuable craft.
• Extending or shortening the prayer call or altering its rituals: Will commit an injustice.
• Launching the athan from a street: The dreamer will promote virtue and deter vice, if eligible; otherwise, he will start a fight.
Call For Prayer (Arabic: Athan) Dream Explanation — • Launching the prayer call while standing on top of a wall: The dreamer is undertaking a peace initiative.
• Launching the prayer call from a roof: Death will occur in that house.
• Calling people for prayer but receiving no response: The dreamer is amid evildoers in view of a verse in the Holy Quran: “And the dwellers of the Garden (Paradise) cry unto the dwellers of the Fire (Hell): We have found that which our Lord promised us (to be) the Truth. Have ye (too) found that which your Lord promised the Truth? They say: Yea, verily. And a crier in between them crieth: The curse of Allah is on evildoer.” (“Al-Aaraf,” verse 44.)
Call For Prayer (Arabic: Athan) Dream Explanation — • A child launching the prayer call: His parents will be innocent from calumnies, by analogy with the story and origin of Jesus Christ.
• Launching the praying call in a bathroom: Bad dream on both the spiritual and material planes. It could mean that the dreamer is a pimp.
• Crying for prayers in the “hot house”23: Will have a shaking fever. Crying for prayers in the “cold house”: Will have a fever.
• Launching the athan at the gate of the ruler: Will speak the truth.
• Calling for prayer while clad indecently or showing one’s underwear: Will penetrate a woman.
• Someone launching the athan in a souk (marketplace): Someone in that souk will pass away.
• Hearing an unpleasant athan: Someone is inviting the dreamer to indulge in vice and abominations.
Prophets Dream Explanation — See under their individual names.
Testicles Dream Explanation — • Willingly giving away the left testicle to somebody: An illegitimate boy will be born to the dreamer and will bear someone else’s name.
• Contracting a hydrocele (swelling of the scrotum around the testicle): (1) Will make gains and give them away to the enemies. (2) Will lose something.
• A woman dreaming that she has a pair of testicles: Might get twins.
• Seeing one’s testicles having been severed, though the penis is still there: Will have no more daughters.
European Dream Explanation — • Seeing Europeans (Arabic: Ferenj): Relief, success, and victory, because the Arabic word for it comprises the letters f, r, and j, which together give the sound faraj, meaning “relief.”
• Becoming European: Will go heretic and become more tyrannical because, writes Ibn Shaheen, they are warriors and tyrants and they promote ignorance.26
Hyena Dream Explanation — • Hurling a stone at (or shooting) a she-hyena: Will slander such a woman.
• Stabbing a she-hyena: Will sleep with that woman.
• Hitting a she-hyena with a sword: Will call her names.
• Eating the meat of a she-hyena: Will heal from sorcery.
• Drinking hyena milk: The woman in question will betray the dreamer.