| |Adultery Dream Explanation
— (Rape) Committing the abominable and forbidden act of adultery
in a dream means betrayal. If one sees himself doing so in a dream, it means that he will betray his wife. An unknown woman is better here than a known woman. Adultery
in a dream also means theft. If one sees an adulteress soliciting him for fornication in a dream it means that he might be lured to earn unlawful money. If one commits adultery
with a young and a beautiful woman in a dream, it means that he will place his earnings in a well-guarded place or a coffer. If a strong person commits adultery
in his dream and if he had to face the divine ordinance and chastisement for his sin in the dream, it means that his authority will expand. If the person in the dream qualifies for leadership, then he will be endowed with one. If one sees himself committing adultery
with the wife of a close friend in a dream it means that he will take some money from him. If one reads the ruling of the divine ordinance concerning the punishment of adulterers in a dream, it means that he is an adulterer. If one deals with an adulteress or with a woman who has committed adultery
in a dream, then such a woman represents the world and its seekers. If a student on the path of Allah Almighty, who is known to have piety, good conduct and who has the look of a believer sees himself dealing with an adulteress or a woman who has committed adultery
in a dream, it means that he will join the company of a gnostic and learn wisdom at his hand. If one sees a man and a woman sitting alone in an intimate setting in his dream, and if he recognizes them, it means that he desires some worldly interests from such a man. If a man sees himself raping a young woman in a dream, it means that he hides his savings in an unknown place. If he is caught after that, and if the divine ordinance is exacted in the dream, his dream means that he will follow the path of knowledge and understanding of religious jurisprudence. If one commits adultery
with an adulteress in a dream, it means that he will face severe trials. If one enters a brothel in his dream and finds it impossible to leave that place, it means that he may die shortly. If one sees himself sleeping with someone else's wife, while the husband is not minding in a dream, it means that the husband will entrust him with his home to manage. If one marries an adulteress in a dream, it means that he is an adulterer. (Also see Sexual intercourse)
Adultery Dream Explanation
symbolizes betrayal and theft.
• An adulteress flirting with the dreamer: Will obtain dirty money.
• A concupiscent person having sex with an adulteress: Will make sinful gains or will be involved in evil and intrigue.
• A virtuous and righteous person making love to an adulteress: Will add to his knowledge and blessings or will perform the pilgrimage to Mecca (Makkah). The contradiction between the above two cases lies in that sex, in general, symbolizes the fulfilment of wishes, be they religious or worldly, because sex is nothing else but pleasure, satisfaction, delight, or ecstasy. And the woman, in dreams, symbolizes the world or the dreamer’s life and livelihood. Therefore, the meaning of having intercourse with a woman is contingent upon the tendencies of the dreamer, whether religious or earthly.
• Having sex with an adulteress: Will make illegal or sinful gains or will really commit adultery
. (According to a verse in the Holy Quran, only an adulterer would have sex with an adulteress (“Suratul Nur” [Light], verse 03.) If ejaculation has followed, the person should wash thoroughly.
• Seeing people going out of their way to an adulteress: Those people will concur with or benefit from the views of a learned or wise man.
• Committing adultery
with a beautiful young woman: The dreamer is putting his money in a safe place.
• Being stoned to death after committing adultery: (1) Will become notorious. (2) For a religious-minded person, will acquire good learning.
• Committing adultery
with the wife of a person known to the dreamer: The dreamer wants to take a bite at his fortune.
• Sleeping with somebody else’s wife while the husband is present and raises no objection: That man will entrust the dreamer with the responsibility of looking after his household.
• Dreaming of reading the Quranic verse: “The adulterer and the adulteress, scourge ye each one of them (with) a hundred stripes. And let not pity for the twain withhold you from obedience to Allah, if ye believe in Allah and the Last Day. And let a party of believers witness their punishment” (“Al-Nur” [Light], verse 02): The dreamer is an adulterer or an adulteress.
• Seeing a man flirting with a married woman: That man is coveting her husband.
• Entering a place where adultery
occurs or is in vogue and being unable to get out of it: Will die fast.
Mongoose Dream Explanation
— The mongoose symbolizes adultery
. Seeing it means that the dreamer will commit adultery
, for it basically kills snakes, but it also steals hens, which according to Ibn Siren have similarities with women.
Rape Dream Explanation
— (See Adultery)
Fornication Dream Explanation
— (See Adultery; Sexual intercourse)
Betrayal Dream Explanation
— Betrayal or treason means adultery
Shroud Dream Explanation
— (Wrap) A shroud in a dream means covering one's private parts, or it could mean having a secret affair, concealing one's action while displaying a deceptive appearance, or it could mean marriage with an incompatible spouse. Wearing a shroud in a dream also may mean earning money from adultery
. If one sees a shroud and does not wear it in his dream, it means that he will be lured to engage in adultery
, though he will abstain. Being wrapped in a shroud like a dead person in a dream means one's death. If one's head and feet are still uncovered in the dream, it represents his religious failure and corruption. The smaller is the wrap shrouding the deceased in a dream, the closer he is to repentance and the larger is the wrap and more complete is his preparation for burial in the dream, the further he is from repentance. (Also see Shrouding; Undertaker)
Den Dream Explanation
— In a dream, a den represents a bastard son, a child of adultery
or the retreat of an ascetic. (Also see Hole)
Robbery Dream Explanation
— (Burglary; Garding; Possessing) In a dream, a robbery means adultery
or usury. If the thief is unknown in the dream, then he represents the Angel of Death. If the thief is known to the owner of the house, it means that he will benefit from his knowledge, his trade, a good word of wisdom, or from someone's advice. If an unknown thief enters one's house and steals his washing basin, or his blanket, or a feminine item, or a similar house item in a dream, it may mean the death of one's wife, or of a woman in his immediate family. If a known thief robs someone of his money in a dream, it means that he slanders him. If it is an unknown old man in the dream, it means that a close friend will backbite him. A robbery in a dream also has positive connotations, except for a swaggerer who lives on betraying others. If one sees himself sneaking up to steal something in a dream, it means that thieves will burglarize his house or business. If one sees himself stealing something in a dream, it means that he will commit adultery
or lie. (Also see Thief)
Shroud Or Mortuary Winding Sheet Dream Explanation
— (Also see Dress.) It symbolizes a penchant for adultery
. The smaller the shroud, the closer the dreamer is to repentance, and vice versa. But interpreters differ on this point—some of them feel that the larger the shroud, the better the dream is.
• Seeing a living person wearing a shroud: The dreamer has a leaning toward adultery
. If the shroud has not been worn, he is inciting others to commit adultery
, but nobody responds to his calls.
• Being wrapped up in a shroud: The dreamer will die.
• Dreaming of being wrapped in a shroud like the dead, except for the head and feet, which remain uncovered: Religious corruption or simply things will go wrong.
• Weaving a shroud for a dead person: The dreamer will do something good in memory of the deceased or in favour of his offspring as much as the winding sheet was big, beautiful, or valuable.
• Weaving a shroud for a living person known to the dreamer: Hardships and trouble for the latter.
• Weaving a shroud for a person dreamed of as unknown but alive: Good augury.
• Snatching a shroud from a dead person whom the dreamer used to know: The dreamer will follow the example of that late person.
• Taking the shroud of a dead person: (1) For a virtuous or pious being: The dreamer will specialize in an exotic and very delicate science or craft (or technology in modern times) or will achieve gains by unholy means. (2) For a debauchee: He has very little if not no religion at all, is affecting people’s minds, and indulges in peeping, sneaking, reporting, and violating people’s secrecy.
• Separating winding sheets: The dreamer is a benefactor.
• Asking for a shroud but failing to find one: Bad omen.
• Something enshrouded being given to the dreamer: Benefits.
• Collecting a large number of shrouds: The dreamer is learning various sciences and skills.
Cat Dream Explanation
— A cat in a dream represents a book of records, one's share from a business, an inheritance, or his work. A cat in a dream also means shunning off one's husband, wife or children, or it could mean a fight, theft, adultery
, disloyalty, eavesdropping, backbiting or bearing a child from adultery
, a bastard child, or it could represent a gentle speaking person, a toadying person or someone who desires to be accepted by others, and should he find an opportune moment, he will spoil everyone's peace. A cat in a dream also represents a banal woman who likes herself. If a cat steels something from her master, it means that he may pay a fine, have a fight with his relatives or children, and it could mean a robbery. A wildcat in a dream means adversities, toiling and a wretched life. Selling a cat in a dream means spending one's money. The scratch of a cat in a dream means that one will be betrayed by his servant. The bite of a cat in a dream represents a hoaxer or a crooked woman. It is also said that a cat's bite in a dream means an illness that will last one full year. (Also see Tomcat)
Hidden treasure Dream Explanation
— (Boy; Enemy; Power; Snake; Troves; Unjust ruler; Woman) If the treasure one discovers in his dream is hidden by a previous generation, it means receiving an inheritance, lawful earnings, a booty, a son from adultery
, or it could represent an orphan because it comes from someone else's earnings.
Dagger Dream Explanation
— (Knife) Carrying a dagger in one's hand in a dream means attainment of one's purpose or gaining financial stability. Sheathing a dagger in a dream means committing adultery
Mask Dream Explanation
— (Veil) If a man sees himself wearing a mask in a dream, it means that he may commit adultery
with his servant or his housekeeper. Wearing a mask in a dream also means developing gratitude and contentment. (Also see Helmet)
Cosmetics Dream Explanation
— (Henna; Makeup) If one sees his face embellish with red cosmetic makeup in a dream, it means that he will commit adultery
and be exposed thereafter. Cosmetic makeup in a dream also represents a craftsman's working tools. It also means adornment, money or children.
Earthquakes and Tremors Dream Explanation
— These are forewarnings of certain major happenings in the world. A quake on mountains points towards evil Ulama. A quake on one's own body suggest that one is bereft of all goodness and worthiness. A tremor is one's house suggest that his house will become a venue for adultery
. To seen an entire house or part of it in ruins as a result of a tremor is an indication that he owner's life will terminate shortly.
Shrine Dream Explanation
— (Grave; Tomb) The graves of martyrs, holy men, saints or their shrines in a dream represent innovation, heedlessness, intoxication, adultery
, corruption, or fear. Seeing the shrine of a saint or a sheikh, or the grave site of a martyr who is venerated by people in a dream means witnessing either good or evil happenings. It also could represent the pilgrimage season, religious gatherings, precious metals, a treasure, or offerings. (Also see Dome; Cemetery)
Weasel Dream Explanation
— (Marten; Mongoose) In a dream, a weasel represents an insolent person, a fool and a stupid man who is unjust and ruthless. If a weasel enters a house in a dream, it means that evil or adversities may take place inside one's dwellings. A weasel is the only mammal that can kiss a snake. Thus, seeing a weasel in a dream may represent a prostitute or adultery
. Fighting with a weasel in a dream means fighting with a prostitute or an adulteress.
Veil Dream Explanation
— (Attire) In a dream, a woman's veil represents her religion. For a woman, wearing a veil in a dream means marriage, prosperity, beauty. Wearing a black veil in a dream means marrying a poor man. If a man sees himself wearing a veil in a dream, it means that he will commit adultery
with his female servant. (Also see Apparel; Climbing a mountain; Closet; Khimar; Protection; Uncertainty; Wife; Yashmak)
Cross Dream Explanation
— A cross in a dream represents a high ranking person who is worthy of respect or it could represent a religious person. Carrying a cross in a dream could mean marriage, or an unsuitable marriage, or begetting a son. Seeing a cross in a dream also could mean adultery
, rape or conceiving a son in sin. Seeing a cross in a dream is also interpreted to mean death, opposites, opposition, war, fight, distress, temptation, lies, false testimony or slander.
| || |