Hair Dream Explanation
— The hair symbolizes money, long life, prestige, and religion. But the dream has different interpretations depending on who has made it. Shaving one’s head is a good dream for someone who usually does it. The reverse is also true. For a warrior it means that he will fall in action and become a war martyr.
• A fighter seeing his own hair: Prosperity, protection, and awe.
• A rich person seeing his hair: His own wealth.
• A poor person seeing his hair: His sins. The better and the more beautiful the hair, the more dignity and pride are enhanced.
• Dreaming that one’s hair has become curly: Will rise in life and become prosperous.
• Dreaming that one’s curly hair has become soft and limp: Will be lost and things will take a turn for the worse.
• Seeing one’s hair soft and limp but sprinkled: The money of the dreamer’s chief will be squandered. If the hair is not sprinkled, the boss s money will increase.
• Seeing oneself with long hair and being happy with it: Good dream, especially for women who use other women’s hair to adorn themselves (wigs made of human hair).
• Ibn Siren resented dreams whereby young people saw their hair graying or turning white
, which, for him, meant poverty and worries, especially if the hair was long. Such a dream by a poor person meant that debts would add to misery or that he would go behind bars.
• Removing one’s white
hair, one by one: The dreamer is doing things contrary to the Tradition of the Holy Prophet and has no respect for the elderly.
• A young man seeing some white hairs
on his head: An absent one will come back.
• Seeing one’s hair having turned white: Will have a child.
• A woman dreaming that all her hair has turned white: (1) Her husband is corrupt. (2) Her husband will make her jealous by having an affair with another lady or a maid. (3) She will bring trouble and sorrow to her man.
• A woman seeing her hair black: (1) Her husband loves her. (2) Her husband is straight and righteous.
• A woman dreaming of uncovering her hair: Her husband will be absent. If the hair remained uncovered, the husband will not come back to her. If she is not married, the dream means that she will never get married.
• A woman dreaming that her hair is very thick and that people are gazing at it: She will have a scandal.
• A married man seeing a lock of hair: Will have a blessed son.
• A bachelor dreaming of locks of hair: A maiden, a slave, or a maid for each lock of hair.
• A woman dreaming of a lock of hair: Will have a son who will one day become a leader. The lock of hair also symbolizes a fertile year.
• A man dreaming that the hair on his forefront has been dispersed: Will suffer temporary humiliation.
• A white-haired man dreaming that his hair was sprinkled: Will have an ordeal. In case the hair on the right side was dispersed, he would suffer at the hands of male relatives. The left side refers to the female kind. If he has no relatives, he will harm himself.
• Shaving one’s hed or cutting one’s hair short: A good dream for ordinary or poor men, meaning victory, the settlement of debts, and relief, especially if it had been done to perform a pilgrimage. However, such a dream made by a leader would mean the reverse. If he had shaved his head in any other season than that of the pilgrimage, it means that he will be deposed in a scandal and become poor. Likewise, the same dream for a rich man would mean that his wealth will decrease.
• Dreaming that the head was shaved without remembering having shaved it: Will triumph over enemies and become strong.
• A woman dreaming that her hair was shaved: Will be abandoned by her husband or die.
• A woman dreaming that her husband has shaved her head or shortened her hair at the Kabah (the Muslims holiest shrine, in Mecca (Makkah)): She will settle her debts, and her wishes will be fulfilled. If her husband had done so elsewhere than in Mecca (Makkah), he will hold her captive in her house, as if he had cut the wings of a bird. It could also mean that he would slander her.
• A woman dreaming that a man other than her husband has cut her hair: That man is inviting her husband to have a relationship with another woman to exact revenge from her, and she will have an argument with that enemy.
• Seeing a woman’s tress or plaits of hair cut: She will never have a child.
• Cutting one’s own hair without help: Will pay back debts. The beautiful fringe symbolizes money and prosperity. A man dreaming of a beautiful fringe will marry a woman as beautiful as the fringe.
Colors Dream Explanation
— (Black; Blond; Bluish-black; Green; Maroon; Purple; Red; Reddish-brown; White; Yellow) The color black in a dream means prosperity, happiness or sickness. The color blond in a dream means war, sickness, piety, honor or a religious person. In a dream, the color blond also means contemptibleness, vileness, meanness or depravity. Black colored eyes in a dream represent a religious person. A bluish -black colored eyes in a dream connote opposing one's religion. Blue eyes in a dream entail religious innovations. Green eyes in a dream represent a religion that is different from all religions. The color green in a dream also represents a good harvest or prosperity. Green in a dream also means youth or fear of wrongdoing. In a dream, the color blue represents distress, depression, enmity, or it could mean a calamity. The color red in a dream denotes joy, celebration, spirituality or dominion. Red means the world or material gains. In a dream, the color maroon or a reddish-brown color signifies dignity, nobility, power or it could represent a wealthy woman. The color purple in a dream represents a brilliant, skilful and a beautiful woman, or it could mean fragrance, instability, sickness, love and harmony. White
in a dream also means beauty or it could represent elderly people. A black flag in a dream means a man of knowledge, a white
one represents jealousy, a yellow flag represents an epidemic disease and a green flag means a journey by land. A black cloud in a dream represents a just judge while a white
cloud represents a blessed, noble and true justice. A white
thread in a dream represents the dawn and a black thread in a dream represents the night. If one sees his cheeks radiant white
in a dream, it means honor, bounty, or it could mean achieving a high rank in one's community. Unknown white
or green tents in a camp in a dream represent the graves of martyrs. Yellow represents strain, sickness, repentance, a son, or it could mean chivalry. (Also see Flag; Garment)
Antimony Dream Explanation
— (Silver-white powdered mixture. See Kohl)
Dyer Dream Explanation
— In a dream, a leather finisher or a fabric dyer represents a false person, though he also could do good. A dyer in a dream also represents someone of good financial standing or one who is in position to help others, or he could be a man of knowledge, or a person in authority. Seeing a dyer dying a white
garment into a green color in a dream means repentance from sins. If he changes the dye of a white
garment into black, it means apostasy. If one sees a dyer in his house receiving or taking garments to dye in a dream, he represents an adulterer and means that someone in that house may die in that year.
Raisin Dream Explanation
— All types of raisins—black, red, and white—symbolize money and welfare.
Black Hair Dream Explanation
— Seeing one's white
hair turning black suggest that his present condition will be transformed.
Piebald Dream Explanation
— If one sees himself blotched with white
spots in a dream, it means that he will be struck with a painful illness.
Tent Dream Explanation
— (Canopy; Pavilion) In a dream, a tent means travels, a grave, a wife or a house. A camp of tents in a dream represents clouds. If a tent is raised over someone, and if he is a merchant, it means that his business will grow. If he is a soldier, it means that he will rise in rank. If he is unwed, it means that he will get married. If one sees a white
tent raised beside his tent in a dream, it represents a righteous person who commands what is good and forbids what is evil. It also means that he will repent for a hideous sin. If one sees the moon inside his tent in a dream, it means that he will illicit sexual intercourse with a boy or with a young girl from a noble family. Seeing unknown white
or green tents in a valley represent the graves of martyrs. (Also see Canopy; Pavilion)
Skin Dream Explanation
— According to Ibn Siren, blackness refers to a person’s wealth. A man once came to him and told him he dreamed that his fiancee had become black and short. “Her blackness,” said Ibn Siren, “is her wealth. Her shortness, her life.” And, in fact, the man married the girl, who did not live long and whose money he inherited. Red skin is a symbol of dignity and relief, especially if it is whitish. Yellow means disease, except if the yellow is gorgeous, in which case the dreamer will be close to God in the Hereafter, if God wills. A white
complexion means that the dreamer is religious, faithful, and righteous. If his cheeks turn white
, he will enjoy dignity and prosperity.
• Dreaming that a host of black women are coming to you: You will have plenty of welfare, but from the enemy side.
• Dreaming that your face is black and that you are wearing white
clothes: You will have a female child in view of the Quranic verse that reads as follows: “When if one of them receiveth tidings of the birth of a female, his face remaineth darkened, and he is wroth inwardly.” (“Al-Nahl” [The Bees], verse 58.)
• Your face being black and your clothes dirty: You are lying to God.
• Your face turning black and dusty: You will die.
• A man dreaming that he has red makeup on his cheeks like women: He is an adulterer.
Grapes Dream Explanation
— (Bunch of grapes) In a dream, a sweet tasting bunch of grapes means receiving benefits through a relative or a close friend. If the grapes taste sour in the dream, then they mean regret. Grapes in a dream also represent money, profits, earnings, a growing capital, savings or a needed capital to support a business venture. Seeing grapes in season in a dream means material gains, and out of season, they mean quick profits or unlawful earnings. Picking a bunch of grapes in a dream means receiving money from a woman. Black grapes in a dream represent the night and white
grapes represent the daylight. Black grapes in a dream has little benefit in wakefulness and may represent money that does not last. White
grapes in a dream represent recovering from an illness, for the prophet Noah (uwbp) was once inflicted with tuberculosis and Allah Almighty inspired him in a dream to eat white
grapes and by Allah's leave they brought about his recovery. Grapes hanging on a grapevine in a dream denote fear. Extracting the seeds and throwing away the pulp in a dream means an argument with one's wife that will end in regret. Seeing grapes in season in a dream could mean distress and out of season they mean a sickness. Seeing grapes in season in a dream also could mean success associated with women, love, tenderness and compassion. Eating grapes in a dream also means drinking wine. (Also see Tuberculosis; Wine)